Cinema HD is a free streaming app that is available for Firestick and Andriod smartphones. In the app, you will get access to all the latest movies and series that are available on Netflix, Amazon Prime, HBO, and other international video content. One major issue in the Cinema HD app is that it doesn’t own any of the video content. All the titles in the app are from torrent sites. By this, many will ask the question, do you need a VPN for Cinema HD? Let us see how to use Cinema HD on Firestick using a VPN.
Cinema HD Features
- Stream all your favorite movies and TV shows in 720p or 1080p streaming quality.
- You can add subtitles to all the titles on Cinema HD.
- Cinema HD supports integrating with Real Debrid and Trakt accounts.
- It is a lightweight app with an abundant collection of movies.
- It is compatible with devices like Windows, Android phones, tablets, Android TV Box, Google TV, etc.
How to Install Cinema HD on Amazon Firestick
The Cinema HD app is not available on the Amazon App Store. If you have Cinema HD on Firestick, you downloaded the app by using third-party installers. There is nothing wrong or illegal in using third-party installers. As the Cinema HD app is not legal, the chances are higher that the app may store information about your search history, your IP address, and your location. As a safety precaution, we advise you to use a VPN on Firestick when you stream videos on Cinema HD.
If you don’t have the Cinema HD app or if you want to update the Cinema HD app, follow the below steps (Cinema HD v2.2.2).
Turn on the Apps from Unknown Sources features using the command, Settings –> My Fire TV –> Developer Options –> Apps from Unknown Sources –> Turn On.
How to Get Cinema HD on Firestick using Downloader
1. Head to the Firestick home screen. If you have the Downloader app, go to step 7.
2. Clik on the Find title and select the Search option.
3. In the Search bar, type Downloader and search for it.
4. Select the Downloader app under the Apps & Games category.
5. Click the Download icon to install the Downloader app.
6. After the app is downloaded, click the Open icon to launch the Downloader app.
7. Navigate to the Search bar and type the Cinema HD app’s download link https://bit.ly/3irARLl. Click on the Go button.
8. The Cinema HD apk will start to download. Wait till the Cinema HD Apk downloading gets completed.
9. When it is downloaded, click the Install button.
10. After the apk is downloaded, click the Done and Delete button to delete the apk file.
11. The Cinema HD app will be installed on your Firestick.
Note: Make sure to delete the Cinema HD APK file after the installation of the app.
Similarly, you can also use ES File Explorer on Firestick for the installation of Cinema HD APK.
How to Use Cinema HD APK on Firestick
1. Select See all options from the Fire TV home screen.
2. Now, choose the Cinema HD apk frm the list.
3. If you see any prompt to update Cinema HD Apk to the latest version, click Install.
4. Then select Accept to agree to their conditions.
5. Launch the app and stream any title on Cinema HD.
How to Stream Cinema HD on Firestick using a VPN
Cinema HD is a basic streaming app. You can use any of the free VPNs to fool the Cinema HD app. By using VPNs when streaming videos on Cinema HD, you are not exposing any of your personal information like your IP, your geolocation, your internet provider, and so on. You can use VPNs like,
Apart from the free VPNs, if you have access to any freemium or premium VPN, you can use those VPNs too.
1. Open any of the VPNs you are having on your Firestick.
2. Choose the server (for freemium and premium VPN) or turn on the VPN (free VPN).
3. Ensure that your internet connection is encrypted with the VPN connection using the VPNSafetyDot.
4. Now, open the Cinema HD app on your Firestick and watch your favorite movie without exposing your IP.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, the Cinema HD app is illegal. As the app is not available on any of the official app stores and has access to the video content without any proper licenses, it is an illegal application.
Safety is not guaranteed while using illegal apps like Cinema HD. Use VPNs to protect your private information.
Cinema HD is not an official app. When so many users are streaming the same content, you will get the buffering issue. Try streaming after a while.
Install a trustable VPN like ExpressVPN, IPVanish, or NordVPN and try again later.
Uninstall the Cinema HD app and reinstall the latest version of the app.
Yes, you do need a Cinema HD VPN for Firestick for secure streaming.
You can erase the watch history on Cinema HD by selecting View Watch History under Activity.