ExpressVPN is one of the premium level VPNs and the most recommended one for Firestick. Launched in 2009, ExpressVPN is the most used VPN in the world. The VPN can be used for any purposes like geo-restricted streaming, torrenting, 100% secure & anonymous connection, and more. The setup and installation process is also easy. Install the ExpressVPN for Firestick and have restriction-free internet.
Highlights of ExpressVPN
Servers and Locations: The VPN has more than 3000 servers in 160 locations around 94 countries. With 3000 servers, you will never get the server overload warning. The servers are placed around 94 countries, so you can access all the geo-restriction contents. The servers are enabled with protocols like OpenVPN UCP, IPsec, IKEv2, PPTP, L2TP/IPsec, and OpenVPN TCP.
Multiple Devices: With a single subscription, you can connect up to 5 devices. With this, you can connect the VPN to your smartphone, Firestick, PC, smart TV, and any other smart devices. The VPN can be easily installed on WiFi routers too.
Jurisdiction: The VPN is based on the British Virgin Islands (BVI) which comes under British territory. It is not based on 14-eye countries. The VPN can’t keep any logs and won’t store any of your personal information. You can browse with complete anonymity.
Customer Support: ExpressVPN offers 24/7 customer support to all its users. It has video tutorials, FAQ pages, Email support, and Live chat. You can find all the setup process and the installation guides on the video tutorials. The email and live chat support are responsive.
Torrenting and Streaming: ExpressVPN can bypass geo-restrictions on any streaming sites and give you international access. The VPN can also be used for torrenting too. with 3000+ servers, it can handle high-level torrenting with ease.
ExpressVPN has three subscription plans. All three plans have the 30-day money-back guarantee policy.
- $12.95 per month
- $59.95 for six months ($9.99 per month)
- $99.95 for one year ($8.32 per month)
As of now, the VPN has no free trial. If you want to test the VPN, buy any of its subscriptions and cancel the plan within 30 days to get a refund.
Guide to install ExpressVPN for Firestick
ExpressVPN is available on the Amazon App Store, you can install the VPN without and third-party applications.
1. On the Firestick home screen, click the Lens icon.
2. Type ExpressVPN or choose it from the suggestions.
3. The VPN will be available under Apps & Games. Select the ExpressVPN.
4. Click the Get icon to download the VPN.
5. Wait for the installation to complete.
6. After the installation is complete, click the Open button to run the VPN instantly.
Guide to Setup ExpressVPN for Firestick
Now, you have successfully installed the ExpressVPN for Firestick. Setup the VPN with the following steps and activate the VPN.
1. Click the Sign in button on the opening screen.
2. On the next screen, sign in with the subscribed account.
3. After the Sign in, click the OK button to configure the ExpressVPN. Follow the on-screen process to configure it.
4. Choose the server location and click the Connect button. When it is connected, you will get the below screen.
5. If you want to disconnect the VPN, click the Connect button again.
These are the things that you need to know to install and use the ExpressVPN on Firestick.
You can try these alternatives instead of ExpressVPN as well.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How can I know ExpressVPN is working on Firestick?
You will get the confirmation pop-up. Go to ExpressVPN’s What is my IP URL www.expressvpn.com/what-is-my-ip. You will see that your IP is protected.
2. Can ExpressVPN be used on Firestick?
ExpressVPN will work on all types of Firestick devices except 1st Gen Fire TV.
3. Does ExpressVPN work with Amazon Prime?
Yes, you can use the VPN for Amazon Prime Video. It will work seamlessly.