PrivateVPN is one of the latest growing VPNs that offer complete privacy at an affordable price. You access the internet without lag at lightning speed which gives a better user experience. With that, you can easily access geo-restricted media content. All your data will stay safe with the highest level of encryption at 2048-bit encryption with AES 256, which is even used in militaries. Moreover, the PrivateVPN also is easy to install as it is available on the Amazon App Store.
Highlights of PrivateVPN
- PrivateVPN has 200+ servers in 63 countries. With that, you can access any international content with ease.
- With one subscription, you can use the VPN on 6 devices simultaneously.
- Advanced features like Killswitch, Anonymous Torrenting, P2P Traffic, and more are available.
- It offers a 30-day money-back policy without any questions asked.
- Connect with 10 devices at the same time with a single subscription.
PrivateVPN offers three subscription plans, and all the plans have a 30-day money-back policy.
- 9.90 USD per month
- 17.99 USD for three months (6.00 USD per month)
- 72.00 USD for one year (2.00 USD per month)
You can visit the PrivateVPN webpage to subscribe to their plans.
How to Install PrivateVPN on Firestick / Fire TV
1. Turn on your Firestick and click the Search icon under the Find title.
2. The on-screen keyboard will appear. Type PrivateVPN and search.
3. Choose PrivateVPN from the list of apps displayed.
4. Click the Download icon to download and install the PrivateVPN app.
5. Wait for the download to complete.
6. After the download gets over, click the Open icon.
How to Sideload PrivateVPN on Firestick using Downloader
If you can’t install the Private from the Amazon App Store on Firestick, you can follow the sideloading steps to install the app.
1. On your Firestick home screen, click on the Settings option and select My Fire TV.
2. Under that, select Developer Options.
3. Then click on Apps from Unknown Sources and turn it on.
4. Head to the Firestick home screen and select Find > Search.
5. In the search box, enter Downloader and search for it.
6. Install the Downloader app and click Allow to accept terms.
7. Enter the URL link of the PrivateVPN APK file and click Go.
8. Wait till the app gets downloaded and click Install.
9. After the installation, click Done and delete the APK file, as it is no longer needed.
How to Use PrivateVPN on Firestick
1. The login screen will appear. Enter your PrivateVPN credentials and click the LOG IN button.
2. Then, choose your preferred server from the list of servers.
3. When it is connected, you will get the below screen.
4. To stop the VPN connection, click the Disconnect button.
If you want more servers and more countries, you can consider the below VPNs.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can simply press the Disconnect button to turn off the VPN service.
Yes, the VPN will work on all the Firestick devices with the procedure provided above, except for the 1st Fire TV.
No, PrivateVPN is a susbcription based VPN that requires a susbcription to access.