Are you looking for a VPN service to watch movies, TV shows, and geo-restricted content in your region? Then, UltraVPN is one of the best VPN services you can consider. If you plan to use the UltraVPN on your Firestick, you must sideload the UltraVPN app using the Downloader since the UltraVPN app is not available on the Amazon App Store. With the UltraVPN app on your Firestick, you can unlock any content unavailable in your region and watch it without hassle.
Also, you can benefit from the utmost data security that UltraVPN offers while streaming content. You can also benefit from unlimited speed and traffic with a premium subscription. In this article, I will show you how to install and use the UltraVPN on Firestick and share our review.
Valuable Findings !!
The VPN you are viewing now for your Firestick does offer decent security features. However, if you want to keep your digital presence private, consider choosing NordVPN for your Fire TV or Firestick. It's because we found NordVPN for Firestick to be more reliable and excel in terms of better security, speed, and convenience compared to the VPN you are reviewing now.
Also, NordVPN has over 6100+ ultra-fast servers in over 60+ countries. Upon choosing NordVPN over this VPN, you will experience a connection speed of 6730+ Mbps with no bandwidth limits. You can now take advantage of NordVPN's exclusive offer for a discounted price of 67% off + 3 Months Extra. Thus, you are one step away from protecting your Firestick from online threats.
What's More to Expect from NordVPN on Firestick:
- Split Tunneling
- Smart DNS & Double VPN
- Torrenting Servers
- Obfuscated Servers
- MFA Protection
- No-log Policy
- 24/7 Customer Support
UltraVPN Specifications – An Overview
|Number of Servers
|Number of Countries
|Fire OS 5 & above models
|$35.88 per year
|Credit Card, Debit Card, PayPal
|lKeV2 and Hydra
How to Sideload UltraVPN on Firestick
1. Turn on your Firestick and install the Downloader app from the Amazon App Store.
2. Now, go to the Settings → My Fire TV → Select Developer Options → Click Install unknown apps → Downloader → Turn it on.
3. After turning it on, open the Downloader and permit the app.
4. Now, enter the APK URL (https://urlsrt.io/ultravpn) of the UltraVPN app on Downloader and hit the Go button.
5. The Downloader app will download the UltraVPN APK file on your Firestick.
6. After downloading, hit the Install button to get the UltraVPN app on your Firestick.
7. Now, open the installed UltraVPN app on your Firestick or FireTV.
How to Use UltraVPN on Firestick
1. When you open the VPN for the first time, you have to sign in with your UltraVPN account.
2. Then, click the Connect button to connect to the default server.
3. Tap the Server button on the bottom to change the location.
4. Click the Premium button on the top to activate more features like Dark Web Scan and Password Manager.
5. Tap the Settings icon to open the Settings menu.
6. On the top, you can see your email ID and the plan name. The Settings menu is then categorized into four sections.
7. In the VPN Settings menu, you can customize Auto Connect, Split Tunneling, LAN Connection, Protocols, Kill Switch, Always-On VPN, and so on.
8. In the Other menu, you can change the theme and the option to remove your VPN account.
9. Go to the Support menu to get the FAQ section and the mail support team.
10. In the Additional Settings menu, you can share and rate the VPN. You can also learn more about the VPN’s terms & conditions, security features, and more in this section.
Alternatives for UltraVPN
Despite the sideload process, you can try to install any one of these alternative VPNs on your Firestick. These VPNs are natively pre-loaded on the Amazon App Store so that it will be easy for you to install on Firestick.
The installation of NordVPN will let you switch between its more than 6000+ servers, having access to over 60+ countries. The add-on features are the peak factors in this VPN. They are like Onion Over VPN, Meshnet feature, and many more. NordVPN on Firestick lets you surf or stream freely with the high-speed network.
ExpressVPN is the first privacy company built to provide you with complete security. This ExpressVPN on the Firestick will let you access its multiple features, namely Network Lock Kill Switch, Private DNS, Split Tunneling, etc.
CyberGhost is highly reliable for beginners who wish to learn the basic VPN features. The CyberGhost VPN on Firestick lets you experience the triple purposes of gaming, torrenting, and streaming in a single VPN. Additionally, it has a built-in content blocker to access the geo-restricted content.
How to Sign Up for UltraVPN
To acquire the premium VPN network of UltraVPN on your Firestick, here are the premium plans you should go for.
1. Open your browser and go to the UltraVPN website.
2. Click on the Get the Deal option on the website and click on any one of the premium plans.
3. Next, choose any payment platform and finish the transaction.
4. Once the payment is made, you have successfully signed up for the premium account for UltraVPN.
|Contact Us Page
|Check at the bottom right of the website
No. Currently, there are no free trial plans offered by the Ultra VPN service.
Why We Choose UltraVPN?
UltraVPN offers the premium protection and the best encryption that you need for your internet action. By sideloading the UltraVPN on your Firestick, you can easily access the content blocked in your region and bypass any set of geo-restricted sites easily. With 10 device connection, you can safe guard your smart devices with one single tap with UltraVPN.
- Malware & Phishing protection
- Quick response in live chat
- Not available on Amazon App Store
- No dedicated IP address
Server Network & Locations8
Security & Privacy7.5
Performance & Speed8.5
Value for Money8