UltraVPN is one of the popular freemium VPNs available for Firestick. Like all the other freemium VPNs like TunnelBear VPN and Hola VPN, UltraVPN can also be used for many purposes like browsing, torrenting, and accessing geo-restricted content. UltraVPN is one of the fastest VPN for Firestick. Install the UltraVPN for your Amazon Firestick and browse anonymously.
Highlights of UltraVPN
- The VPN has 123 servers in countries around the world.
- UltraVPN is powered with 256-Bit encryption which is the strongest encryption of all.
- With UltraVPN, you can access the geo-restricted content on Netflix, Hulu, and Amazon Prime.
- The VPN won’t store any logs of your data.
UltraVPN has three subscription plans with a 30-day money-back guarantee policy.
- $7.99 per month,
- $35.94 for six months ($5.99 per month),
- $45 for one year ($3.75 per month).
In the free VPN, you will get access to only 13 servers. Before getting into the installation steps, create an account on the UltraVPN website, and buy any of its subscription plans.
Guide to Install UltraVPN for Firestick
UltraVPN is available on the Amazon App Store. You don’t have to use any third-party installers like the Downloader to install the application.
1. Go to Firestick home screen and click the Lens icon.
2. Search for UltraVPN using the on-screen keyboard.
3. The UltraVPN will be listed in the Apps & Games category. Select the VPN.
4. On the next screen, click the Get icon to download the VPN.
5. The VPN will be automatically installed. After that, click the Open icon to launch the VPN.
6. Sign in with the free or subscribed account and start using the UltraVPN on your Firestick.
There are plenty of freemium VPNs available for Firestick. Try the below-mentioned freemium VPNs on your Firestick.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is UltraVPN any good?
UltraVPN is a good and trustworthy VPN for its price.
2. How do I know if my Firestick VPN is working?
You can use our guides, how to check if VPN is working on Firestick.