Ultrasurf VPN is the type of tool you need to connect to a secured internet connection with a single tap. So, that means that Ultrasurf VPN is a free to use VPN tool that will hide your online identity by masking your IP address. Another notable feature with the Ultrasurf VPN is that you will have a Killswitch feature that will be automatically enabled each time you connect to it. Also, you internet logs will not be saved while connecting to the Ultrasurf VPN. So, if you want to install the Ultrasurf VPN on Firestick, you can follow this article below.
Highlights of Ultrasurf VPN
Here are the benefits of using this VPN on Firestick.
- Ultrasurf VPN is available for free without any data limitations.
- You can use the VPN without any signup or registration process.
- Since the VPN has basic encryption, you will get faster download and upload speeds.
- You can connect to the VPN with a single click.
For more details, visit https://ultrasurf.us/.
Ultrasurf VPN for Firestick
Ultrasurf VPN is not available on the Amazon App Store. Since the Fire OS is similar to Android OS, you can install most of the Android apps on Firestick using its APK file or its download link. In this article, we are going to install the Ultrasurf VPN on Firestick using its download link.
How to Install Ultrasurf VPN for Firestick?
Use the Downloader app to install the Ultrasurf VPN on Firestick. Before getting into the installation steps, turn on the Apps from Unknown Sources feature to allow Firestick to install apps from third-party sources.
NOTE: Settings –> My Fire TV –> Developer Options –> Apps from Unknown Sources –> Turn On
1. Click on the Find > Search icon on the Firestick home screen.
2. Type Downloader and search for it.
3. Choose the Downloader app under the Apps & Games category.
4. Click the Download icon or Get icon to install the Downloader app.
5. Tap on the Open button to launch the Downloader app.
6. Go to the Search bar and type the Ultrasurf VPN’s download link https://bit.ly/2OQ3C7y. Then, click on the Go button.
7. On the next screen, click the Install button to install the Ultrasurf VPN.
8. Now, click the Done button followed by the Delete button to delete the apk file.
9. Launch the Ultrasurf VPN from the Apps section on your Firestick.
10. Turn on the Switch to connect toggle.
11. On the Connection Request prompt, click the OK button.
12. Now, you will get the Connected screen.
How to Install Ultrasurf VPN on Firestick using ES File Explorer
You can follow the steps below to install the Ultrasurf VPN on Firestick using the ES File Explorer app.
1. Go to the home screen on your Fire TV.
2. Select the Find tab. Next, choose the Search tile.
3. Search for the ES File Explorer app using the on-screen keyboard.
4. Choose the ES File Explorer app from the search result.
5. Click on the Download button.
6. Now, the installation process will be initiated.
7. Within a minute, you can see that the ES File Explorer is installed on your Firestick.
8. After installation, you can click on the Open button.
9. Scroll down from the home screen and select Downloader.
10. Select the + New tab.
11. Then, enter the URL of the APK File of the Ultrasurf VPN app in the Path field.
12. In the name field, enter the name of the APK File.
13. Next, select the Download Now button.
14. Now, the Ultrasurf VPN app will start to download.
15. Once the Urltrasurf VPN app is downloaded, select Open File.
16. Then, select the Install button.
17. Now the UltrsurfVPN app will start to install on your Fire TV.
18. Once installed, click on the Open button.
19. Toggle on the Switch to Connect button.
20. Finally, select the OK button and connect to Ultrasurf VPN on Firestick.
If you want a powerful VPN to access geo-restricted content, Ultrasurf VPN is not a od for you. Try the alternatives.
Frequently Asked Questions
For a free VPN, Ultrasurf is a good VPN. The connection process and navigation are easy.
Yes, Ultrasurf VPN is safe to use. It won’t store any logs of your data.