Melon VPN is one of the free VPNs available for Firestick. Like all the free VPNs, Melon VPN will give you basic protection with simple encryption protocols. It is developed by Inf Security Studio, and it is the best choice for a free VPN. If you use your Firestick for browsing purposes rarely, then you can go for the Melon VPN. in this article, we will guide you to install the Melon VPN for Firestick.
Highlights of Melon VPN
Below are the benefits of using a VPN on Firestick.
- The VPN is completely available for free.
- Since it is a basic VPN, you will get a faster download and upload speed.
- You can connect to the VPN with a single click.
- Melon VPN is one of the easiest VPNs to use on Firestick.
- You can use the VPN without any data limitations.
Melon VPN Supported Devices
Melon VPN is only available on the Play Store and the Apple Store. The VPN is not available on the Amazon App Store. Still, you can install the Melon VPN for your Firestick. Fire OS, which is similar to Android OS, will allow you to install most of the Android apps with ease.
How to Install Melon VPN for Firestick
You have to use the Downloader app and ES File Explorer to install the Melon VPN on Firestick, as the VPN is not available on the Amazon App Store.
Enable Install Unknown Apps
Whenever you use third-party installers, you need to turn on Apps from Unknown Sources. Follow the below command from the Firestick home screen.
1. Click on the Settings option from the Fire TV Home Screen.
2. Select the My Fire TV option and then choose Developer options.
3. Then, click on Install Unknown Apps and turn it on.
How to Sideload Melon VPN on Amazon Fire TV
1. Click on the Search option under the Find title on the Firestick home screen. If you have installed the Downloader app on your Firestick, go to step 6.
2. Using the on-screen keyboard, type Downloader and search for it.
3. Select the Downloader app from the Apps & Games category.
4. On the next screen, click the Download icon to install the Downloader app.
5. After the app is installed, click the Open button to launch the Downloader app.
6. Click on the Search bar and type the Melon VPN’s download link https://bit.ly/32bKQzB.
7. Next, tap the Go button to download the apk file.
8. Click the Install button to download and install the Melon VPN.
9. When the app is installed, click the Done button and the Delete button on subsequent screens to delete the apk file.
10. Open the Melon VPN from the Apps section and start using it on your Firestick.
How to Download Melon VPN on Firestick
1. Install the ES File Explorer from the Amazon App Store on your Firestick.
2. Launch the app and click Allow to permit access to the app.
3. Now, click on Downloader and select the + New icon.
4. Click Path and enter the download link in the Path field.
5. Then, enter any name in the name field and click Download Now.
6. Once downloaded, click Open File and click Install.
7. Next, click the Install option again.
8. After the installation, click Done and click Open to launch the app.
If you want a more powerful VPN with strong encryption protocols, try the below alternatives.
Frequently Asked Questions
Since the VPN is available for free, the VPN can’t be trusted. Though the VPN is not keeping any logs, it is not a safer VPN to use, especially for high-level protection.
Use our guide on how to check if VPN is working on Firestick or not.
Yes, the VPN will work on all the Firestick devices except for the 1st Gen Fire TV model.