Melon VPN is one of the free VPN available for Firestick. Like all the free VPNs, Melon VPN will give you basic protection with simple encryption protocols. If you use your Firestick for browsing purposes rarely, then you can go for the Melon VPN. Developed by Inf Security Studio, Melon VPN is the best choice who needs a free VPN. in this article, we will guide you to install the Melon VPN for Firestick.
Highlights of Melon VPN
Below are the benefits of using VPN on Firestick.
- The VPN is completely available for free.
- Since it is a basic VPN, you will get faster download and upload speed.
- You can connect to the VPN with a single click.
- Melon VPN is one of the easiest VPN to use on Firestick.
- You can use the VPN without any data limitations.
Melon VPN Supported Devices
Melon VPN is only available on the Play Store and the Apple Store. The VPN is not available on the Amazon App Store. Still, you can install the Melon VPN of Firestick. Fire OS, which is similar to Android OS, will allow you to install most of the Android apps with ease.
Guide to Install Melon VPN for Firestick
You have to use the Downloader app to install the Melon VPN on Firestick as the VPN is not available on the Amazon App Store.
Preparing Firestick to Install Melon VPN
Whenever you use third-party installers, you need to turn on Apps from Unknown Sources. Follow the below command from the Firestick home screen.
Settings –> My Fire TV –> Developer Options –> Apps from Unknown Sources –> Turn On
1. Click on the Lens icon on the Firestick home screen. if you have installed the Downloader app on your Firestick, go to step 6.
2. Using the on-screen keyboard, type Downloader and search for it.
3. Select the Downloader app from the Apps & Games category.
4. On the next screen, click the Download icon to install the Downloader app.
5. After the app is installed, click the Open button to launch the Downloader app.
6. Click on the Search bar and type the Melon VPN’s download link https://bit.ly/32bKQzB. Tap on the Go button.
7. Click the Install button to download and install the Melon VPN.
8. When the app is installed, click the Done button and the Delete button on subsequent screens to delete the apk file.
9. Open the Melon VPN from the Apps section and start using it on your Firestick.
If you want a more powerful VPN with strong encryption protocols, try the below alternatives.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is VPN Melon safe?
Since the VPN is available for free, the VPN can’t be trusted. Though the VPN is not keeping any logs, it is not a safer VPN to use specially for high-level protection.
2. How do I know if my Firestick VPN is working?
Use our guide on how to check if VPN is working on Firestick or not.
3. Does Melon VPN work on Fire TV?
Yes, the VPN will work on all the Firestick devices except for the 1st Gen Fire TV model.