VPNSafetyDot is a VPN monitor application for your Firestick. When you connect to the VPN, the VPNSafetyDot will know that you are using a VPN. On your Firestick screen, it will flash a small green dot on the top right corner of the screen independent of the application you are using. If the dot changes its color to red, it means that your VPN is disconnected. With the VPNSafetyDot, you will always be sure about your VPN connection. If your VPN provider doesn’t have a Kill Switch feature, then VPNSafetyDot is a must-have app on your Firestick.
How to Download VPNSafetyDot for Firestick
VPNSafetyDot apk is specially developed for Firestick devices that are available on the official website VPNSafetyDot.com. Since the application is in Beta Mode, it is yet to be released on Amazon App Store. For now, you need to use the Downloader app or ES file Explorer to install the VPNSafetyDot on your Firestick.
As you are going to use the Downloader app, turn on the Apps from Unknown Sources feature before getting into the installation steps.
Enable Install Unknown Apps
1. On your Fire TV home, go to Settings.
2. Select My Fire TV and choose Developer Options.
3. Click on Install Unknown Apps and turn it on.
How to Sideload VPNSafetyDot for Firestick using Downloader
1. Click on the Search icon under the Find category on the Firestick home screen. If you have the Downloader app, go to step 6.
2. Type Downloader and search for it.
3. Choose the Downloader app under the Apps & Games category.
4. Click on the Download icon or Get icon to install the Downloader app.
5. Now, click the Open button to open the Downloader app.
6. Go to the Search bar and type the VPNSafetyDot’s download link https://bit.ly/32EeU7f. Click on the Go button.
7. On the next screen, click the Install button to install the application.
8. Now, click the Open button to launch the application.
9. On the VPNSafetyDot application, turn on the toggle.
10. Now, you will get the information about the indicator color.
11. Open your VPN and turn on the VPN connection.
12. If your VPN is working, you will get the green dot on the top right of the screen.
How to Get VPNSafetydot on Firestick using ES File Explorer
1. Launch the ES File Explorer on Fire TV from the Amazon App Store.
2. Select the Downloader from the Home screen and select the +New icon.
3. Enter the URL link in the Path field and in the name field type VPNSafetydot.
4. Enter any name in the Name field and select Download Now to get the APK file.
5. Once downloaded, click Open File and install the app on your Firestick.
6. Scroll down until the Next option changes to Install and click on the Install button.
7. After installation, click Done and click Open to launch the app.
How to Access VPN Kill Switch
1. Once you launch the app, select the OFF switch to enable it.
2. Now, select the three dots option in the top right corner and click on the Adjust Settings option.
3. Enable the Start VPNSafety On Device Boot option.
Best VPN for Firestick
Here are some of the best VPNs for Firestick.
Frequently Asked Questions
VPNSafetyDot is a monitor to check whether your VPN is working or not.
No, VPNSafetyDot is just a VPN monitor for your Firestick. There is no standalone VPN available in the VPNSafetyDot.
As the application is in Beta mode, there may be some errors and bugs. If you want to double-check, use our guide on how to check if VPN is working on Firestick
If you are sideloading an app on your Firestick, then VPN is a must to use. You can also use a VPN to stream all the geo-restricted content.