IPVanish VPN is one of the best VPNs available for Firestick. It is a reliable VPN with a wide range of advanced features to increase the online security and privacy of the user. If you want a powerful VPN for your Firestick to protect your personal information and access geo-restricted content, IPVanish VPN is the best choice for you. You can directly install the IPVanish VPN on Firestick from the Amazon App Store.
Highlights of IPVanish VPN
- The VPN has more than 1400 servers in 75+ locations.
- You can access the VPN on up to 10 devices with one subscription.
- It has IKEv2, OpenVPN, and L2TP/IPsec protocols.
- With the subscription, you can get 250GB of encrypted cloud storage (SugarSync).
- The VPN can bypass geo-restriction on Netflix, HBO NOW, YouTube TV, and more.
- Encrypted web browsing that shields your internet traffic from snoopers.
- You can connect an unlimited number of devices for a single IPVanish account.
IPVanish VPN Pricing
IPVanish VPN offers three subscription plans with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
|Monthly||$11.99 per month|
|Yearly||$3.49 per month|
|2-Years||$2.99 per month|
There is no free trial available on the VPN. Buy any subscriptions from the website before entering the installation guide.
How to Download IPVanish VPN on Firestick
IPVanish VPN app is also available on the Amazon App Store. You can directly install the VPN without any third-party installers.
1. Click the Find title on the home screen and click Search.
2. Type IPVanish VPN and search for it.
3. Select the IPVanish VPN from the Apps & Games category.
4. Click the Download icon to download the VPN.
5. Wait for the download to complete. When the download is completed, the VPN will be automatically installed.
6. Now, click the Open icon to launch the VPN instantly.
How to Sideload IPVanish on Firestick
If you have trouble installing the app, you can use the sideloading method to get IPVanish on Firestick. Here, we are going to use Downloader on Firestick to sideload IPVanish.
1. Launch the Fire TV Settings and click on the My Fire TV option.
2. Select Developer Options from the list.
3. Click Apps from Unknown Sources and turn it on.
4. Now head back to Fire TV home and click Find.
5. Then, tap Search and search for Downloader on Firestick.
6. Click Get or Download to install the app.
7. After the installation, click Open to launch Downloader.
8. Click Allow to permit access to all media files on your device.
9. Enter the IPVanish APK link in the URL field and click Go.
10. Wait till the APK file gets downloaded and click Install.
11. After the installation, click Open to launch the IPVanish app on Firestick.
How to Setup the IPVanish VPN on Firestick
1. While opening the VPN, the IPVanish VPN logo will appear.
2. Login with the subscribed account.
3. If you click the Connect button, it will connect you to the best and fastest server available.
4. If you want to connect to a specific country, click the Country tab.
5. Choose the country that you want to connect to.
6. If you want to change the city, go to the City tab and pick one from the available cities.
7. When you are done choosing, click the Connect button. You will be connected to the chosen location.
8. For the first time, it will ask for permission. Click OK.
9. When the VPN connection is made, you will see the graph with download and upload speeds.
10. To disconnect the VPN, click the Disconnect button.
IPVanish VPN Not Working on Firestick: How to Fix It
If the IPVanish VPN issues like not connecting, loading, or frequently disconnecting, then you have to try some of the common fixes to solve the problems.
- Ensure stable internet connectivity on your Firestick device.
- Check the antivirus or firewall that restricts the connection of the VPN and disable it temporarily.
- Try changing different protocols if the connectivity gets slower on your Firestick.
- Uninstall and reinstall the IPVanish application to clear any of the errors on the installation.
- Update the Firestick to the latest version and also update the IPVanish application.
- Clear the cache of the application to delete the corrupted files stored in the app.
List of Best Alternatives of IPVanish VPN on Firestick
If you are unsatisfied with the VPN, cancel the subscription within 30 days for a refund. Try the alternatives below.
NordVPN is the best VPN service with advanced security features and military-grade encryption protocol. It has better streaming and torrenting capabilities to stream your favorite movies or other videos on your Firestick. Further, NordVPN provides a fast VPN connection with the WireGuard VPN protocol. Additionally, it has 24/7 customer support to solve the queries of the user more easily.
ProtonVPN is a powerful VPN that offers 2990+ virtual servers in 68 countries around the world. Also, this VPN uses a lot of security features like DNS protection, Kill switch, Split tunneling, etc. Besides, it has a VPN accelerator for faster connectivity which results in a lag-free streaming experience on your Firestick. Also, the servers of the ProtonVPN can handle 10 Gbps capacity and you can connect up to 10 devices simultaneously.
CyberGhost VPN is a reliable VPN with a user-friendly interface and advanced security features for affordable cost. It is the best choice for gaming and streaming geo-restricted content on your Firestick-connected TV. Also, it offers various security protocols such as OpenVPN, IKEv2/ IPSec, L2TP/ IPSec, and PPTP. You can also find the server for torrenting, which provides an extra layer of protection. Further, this VPN also provides a 45-day money-back guarantee for the annual plan users.
Frequently Asked Questions
No, there is no free trial available. You can get a refund using a 30-day money-back guarantee.
IPVanish application is compatible with the Firestick, which is above 2nd generation. The first gen of Firestick does not support the IPVanish app.