IPVanish VPN is one of the best VPNs available for Firestick. It comes under the category of paid and premium VPNs like NordVPN. The VPN can be used for low-level internet usages like YouTube, NetFlix, and torrenting purposes. The servers of IPVanish are powerful enough to protect your IP and location on any website. If you want a powerful VPN for your Firestick to protect your personal information and access geo-restricted content, IPVanish VPN is the best choice for you.
Highlights of IPVanish VPN
- The VPN has more than 1400 servers in 75+ locations.
- With one subscription, you can access the VPN on up to 10 devices.
- It has IKEv2, OpenVPN, and L2TP/IPsec protocols.
- With the subscription, you can get 250GB of encrypted cloud storage (SugarSync).
- The VPN can bypass geo-restriction on Netflix, HBO NOW, YouTube TV, and more.
Benefits of using IPVanish VPN for Firestick
Here are some of the benefits of using IPVanish on Firestick.
- IPVanish is comparatively cheap for its features.
- Unlike other VPNs, it offers 500 GB of storage space.
- The servers are available in 75 countries. Thus, you will get a global reach.
- Compatible with Firestick, Fire TV Cube, Fire TV Stick, etc.
IPVanish VPN Pricing
IPVanish VPN offers three subscription plans with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- $10.00 per month,
- $26.99 for three months ($8.99 per month)
- $77.99 for one year ($6.49 per month)
There is no free trial available on the VPN. Buy any of the subscriptions from the website before getting into the installation guide.
How to Download IPVanish VPN on Firestick
IPVanish VPN app is also available on the Amazon App Store. You can directly install the VPN without any third-party installers.
1. Click the Find title on the home screen and click Search.
2. Type IPVanish VPN and search for it.
3. Select the IPVanish VPN from the Apps & Games category.
4. Click the Download icon to download the VPN.
5. Wait for the download to complete. When the download is completed, the VPN will be automatically installed.
6. Now, click the Open icon to launch the VPN instantly.
How to Sideload IPVanish on Firestick
If you have trouble installing the app, you can use the sideloading method to get IPVanish on Firestick. Here we are going to use Downloader on Firestick to sideload IPVanish.
1. Launch the Fire TV Settings and click on the My Fire TV option.
2. Select Developer Options from the list.
3. Click Apps from Unknown Sources and turn it on.
4. Now head back to Fire TV home and click Find.
5. Then, tap Search and search for Downloader on Firestick.
6. Click Get or Download to install the app.
7. After the installation, click Open to launch Downloader.
8. Click Allow to permit access to all media files o your device.
9. Enter the IPVanish APK link in the URL field and click Go.
10. Wait till the apk file gets downloaded and click Install.
11. After the installation, click Open to launch the IPVanish app on Firestick.
How to Setup the IPVanish VPN on Firestick
1. While opening the VPN, the IPVanish VPN logo will appear.
2. Login with the subscribed account.
3. If you click the Connect button, it will connect you to the best and fastest server available.
4. If you want to connect to a specific country, click the Country tab.
5. Choose the country that you want to connect to.
6. If you want to change the city, go to the City tab and pick one from the available cities.
7. When you are done choosing, click the Connect button. You will be connected to the chosen location.
8. For the first time, it will ask for permission. Click OK.
9. When the VPN connection is made, you will see the graph with download and upload speeds.
10. To disconnect the VPN, click the Disconnect button.
IPVanish VPN Alternatives
If you are unsatisfied with the VPN, cancel the subscription within 30 days to get a refund. Try the below alternatives.
Frequently Asked Questions
No, there is no free trial available. You can get a refund using a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Connect your Firestick with a stable internet connection and follow the basic troubleshooting tricks like restarting Firestick, updating the app and Firestick device to the latest version, etc.