MovieBox is a great online video streaming app where you can watch Movies, TV shows, series, and much more. It is one of the non-payment apps which can be accessed with internet connectivity. Like other streaming apps, you can download your favorite videos and can access in offline. In the MovieBox app, you can watch the latest or new release videos and even can access the old videos too. Now, you can install MovieBox on Firestick.
How to Install MovieBox for Firestick
If you are looking for the steps to download the MovieBox app on your Firestick device, then do follow the below mentioned steps. Enable the Apps from Unknown sources on Firestick.
- Select the Settings option.
- Click on My Fire TV or Device.
- Next, click the Developer option.
- Apps from Unknown Sources screen will be displayed. You need to click Turn on to enable it.
- Click the Search icon on your Firestick home page.
- You need to type Downloader in the search box.
- Select the Downloader app from the available list.
- Then, click the Download option.
- After download, you need to click Open.
- Now, the Downloader app will get installed successfully.
Best VPNs for Firestick
How to Watch MovieBox on Firestick On your Firestick home page, click the Search option.  Enter PureVPN in the search bar.  You will get the suggestion list, choose the PureVPN from the list.  Click Download to install the app.  After installing, you need to launch the app. Click Open.  Next, click Sign In option and provide your account details.  Select any of the servers and connect to the VPN.  The MovieBox is ready to stream on your location.
We hope that the above instruction gives you an idea to download and stream the MovieBox app on your Firestick device.
1. Can you get MovieBox on Firestick?
You can use the Downloader app to install the MovieBox on your Firestick device.
2. Is MovieBox and ShowBox same?
Both apps have similar features, content, and HD quality.