SrufShark is one of the premium VPNs available for Firestick. The VPN will give maximum protection while surfing the internet. With the Surfshark VPN, you can bypass geo-restrictions on Netflix, Hulu, YouTube TV, and other streaming platforms. The VPN is based on the British Virgin Islands, which is not on the list of 14 eye countries. Install the Surfshark VPN on Firestick to protect your private data.
Highlights of Surfshark VPN
There are plenty of benefits using a VPN on Firestick and here are the highlights of using Surfshark VPN:
- The VPN has 1040 servers in 61 countries around the world.
- With one subscription, you can use the VPN on any number of devices.
- Surfshark VPN has a built-in ad blocker to block the annoying ads.
- It has the Kill Switch feature too.
- Using the MultiHop, you can connect to multiple countries at once, best for torrenting.
Surfshark VPN Pricing
The VPN has three subscription plans. All three plans have a 30-day money-back guarantee policy. There is no free trial available for Firestick. The free trial is only available for smartphones.
- $11.95 per month,
- $71.88 for one year ($5.99 per month),
- $47.76 for two years ($1.99 per month).
Like most of the VPNs, you will get cheaper subscriptions per month if you opt for long term plans. Apart from subscription, it also has HackLock and BlindSearch feature that costs $0.99 per month.
How to Install SurfShark VPN on Firestick?
1. On the home screen, click the Lens icon.
2. Type Surfshark VPN and search for it.
3. Select the Surfshark VPN on the search results.
4. Click the Get icon to download and install the Surfshark VPN.
5. After the VPN is downloaded, click the Open icon.
Guide to Setup Surfshark VPN on Firestick
1. Open the Surfshark VPN and log in with the subscribed account. You can also use the smartphone app to log in.
2. Clicking on the Connect button will connect you to the faster server available on your location.
3. You can choose your preferred country on the left side of the screen.
4. If you want, you can also add favorite countries by click the Star icon next to the country.
5. On the top, you will find Static IP and Multihop option. In Static IP, you will get the same IP address for every session. In Multihop, you will be connected to two servers in different countries.
6. If you want to disconnect the VPN connection, click the Disconnect button.
If you are looking for the best SurfShark VPN alternatives, then here are the VPNs which you could give a try:
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is Surfshark a good VPN?
Yes, Surfshark VPN is completely worth the money. it can unblock geo-restriction on streaming platforms and protect your private data.
2. Does Surfshark hide your IP address?
You can check that by yourself. Use our guide to check if VPN is working on Firestick or not.
3. Will Surfshark VPN works with Amazon Fire Stick?
Yes, the VPN will work on all the Amazon Fire Stick devices except for the 1st Gen Fire TV model.