SrufShark is one of the premium VPNs available for Firestick. The VPN will give maximum protection while surfing the internet. With the Surfshark VPN, you can bypass geo-restrictions on Netflix, Hulu, YouTube TV, and other streaming platforms. The VPN is based on the British Virgin Islands, which is not on the list of 14 eye countries. Moreover, you can access Surfshgark VPN on multiple devices using a single account. Installaing the Surfshark VPN on Firestick is the best way to protect your private data.
Highlights of Surfshark VPN
There are plenty of benefits to using a VPN on Firestick, and here are the highlights of using Surfshark VPN:
- The VPN has 3200+ servers in 65+ countries around the world.
- With one subscription, you can use the VPN on any number of devices.
- It allows you to enable dark mode
- Surfshark VPN has a built-in ad blocker to block annoying ads.
- It has the Kill Switch feature too.
- Using MultiHop, you can connect to multiple countries simultaneously, best for torrenting.
What’s New in the Latest Version
The big issues have been fixed in the new version of Surfshark VPN. Additionally, you will also have a smoother surfing experience with the latest version.
Surfshark VPN Pricing
The VPN has three subscription plans. All three plans have a 30-day money-back guarantee policy. There is no free trial available for Firestick. The free trial is only available for smartphones.
- USD 12.95 per month,
- USD 47.88 for one year (USD 3.99 per month),
- USD 59.76 for two years (USD 2.49 per month).
Like most VPNs, you will get cheaper subscriptions per month if you opt for long-term plans. Apart from subscription, it also has HackLock and BlindSearch features that cost $0.99 per month.
How to Download SurfShark VPN on Firestick
Quick Start Guide: On your Fire TV Home, click Find > Select Search > Search for Surfshark VPN > Click Get or Download > Click Open to launch.
1. On the home screen, click the Find title and select Search.
2. Type Surfshark VPN and search for it.
3. Select the Surfshark VPN on the search results.
4. Click the Get icon to download and install the Surfshark VPN.
5. After the VPN is downloaded, click the Open icon.
How to Get Surfshark VPN on Firestick using Downloader
If you can’t download the Surfshart VPN on Firestick, you can use the downloader to sideload the app on your device.
1. On your Firestick device, go to Settings and click on the My Fire TV option.
2. Under that, select Developer Options from the list.
3. Then, select App from Unknown Sources and turn it on.
4. Head to the home screen and click on the Find title.
5. Select Search and search for Downloader.
6. Select the app and click Get or Download option.
7. Click Open to launch the app and click Allow in the prompt.
8. Enter the URL link of Surfshark VPN APK in the required filed and click Go.
9. Wait till the apk file to download.
10. Click Install to install the Surfshark VPN for Fire TV.
11. Once the installation is over, click Done and delete the APK file to clear up the space.
How to Use Surfshark VPN on Firestick
1. Open the Surfshark VPN and log in with the subscribed account. You can also use the smartphone app to log in.
2. Clicking on the Connect button will connect you to the faster server available at your location.
3. You can choose your preferred country on the left side of the screen.
4. If you want, you can also add your favorite countries by clicking the Star icon next to the country.
5. On the top, you will find the Static IP and Multihop options. In Static IP, you will get the same IP address for every session. In Multihop, you will be connected to two servers in different countries.
6. If you want to disconnect the VPN connection, click the Disconnect button.
If you are looking for the best SurfShark VPN alternatives, then here are the VPNs that you could give a try:
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, Surfshark VPN is completely worth the money. It can unblock geo-restrictions on streaming platforms and protect your private data.
You can check that by yourself. Use our guide to check if VPN is working on Firestick or not.
Yes, the VPN will work with all the Amazon Fire Stick devices except for the 1st Gen Fire TV model.
Try connecting with a different server and try again.
No, Surfshark VPN is completely free to use.
No, Surfshark VPN is still working.
Surfshark VPN works well with a subscription and internet connection.