CyberGhost VPN is one of the powerful VPNs that can be used for torrenting and streaming geo-restricted content. If you use your Amazon Fire TV Stick to access live & on-demand contents and for downloading movies & series from torrenting sites, CyberGhost VPN is a good pick for you. CyberGhost VPN is a popular VPN and one of the most recommended VPNs. Install the CyberGhost VPN for Firestick and protect your online privacy.
Highlights of CyberGhost VPN
- The VPN has 6486 servers in 90 countries.
- CyberGhost VPN can bypass geo-restrictions in streaming platforms like Netflix, Hulu, Prime Video, and BBC iPlayer.
- In CyberGhost VPN, you can find servers that are specialized for torrenting. These servers have an extra layer of protection.
- With one subscription, you can connect up to 7 devices.
- The VPN offers a 45-day money-back guarantee policy.
CyberGhost VPN Pricing
CyberGhost VPN has four subscription plans with a free trial for a day.
- $12.99 per month
- $71.88 per year ($5.99 per month)
- $88.56 for two years ($3.69 per month)
- $99 for three years ($2.75 per month)
If you choose a long-term plan, you can save per month subscription costs by a big margin. In addition to that, a dedicated IP add-on is also available. With this, you can get your unique IP and it will be yours until the CyberGhost VPN subscription. The dedicated IP add-on costs $5 per month.
Guide to Install CyberGhost VPN for Firestick
CyberGhost VPN is available on the Amazon App Store, you don’t have to use any third-party installers to install the VPN.
1. Click the Lens icon on the Firestick Home screen.
2. The on-screen keyboard will appear. Type CyberGhost VPN and search for it.
3. The VPN will appear on the Apps & Games category, select the CyberGhost VPN.
4. On the next screen, click the Get or Download icon to download the VPN.
5. After the VPN is downloaded, click the Open icon to open the CyberGhost VPN instantly.
6. Now visit this link cgvpn.info/link on any browser on your phone/PC and enter the below code.
7. Now click Validate PIN to login to your Cyberghost account.
Note: If you are an existing user, you can login to your account. Else you need to sign up for a new account to use Cyberghost on firestick.
8. Sign up with your email to get a one-day free trial. If you are satisfied with the CyberGhost VPN services, upgrade to any of its four subscription plans.
CyberGhost VPN Alternatives
If the CyberGhost VPN doesn’t meet your expectations, switch to any of these alternatives after using the free trial.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I use CyberGhost VPN on Firestick?
Follow the above steps to install and use the CyberGhost VPN. If you have any doubts, tell us in the comments section below.
2. Is CyberGhost VPN free?
The VPN has one-day free trail with 45-day money back guarantee. After that, you need to pay the subscription.
3. Does CyberGhost work with Amazon Prime?
Yes, the CyberGhost VPN can unblock geo-restriction on Amazon Prime Video.