CyberGhost VPN is one of the powerful VPNs that can be used for torrenting and streaming geo-restricted content. If you use your Amazon Fire TV Stick to access live & on-demand content and for downloading movies & series from torrenting sites, CyberGhost VPN is a good pick for you. It is a popular VPN and one of the most recommended VPNs for Firestick to protect your online privacy. Moreover, it offers four different protocols OpenVPN, L2TP/ IPSec, IKEv2/ IPSec, and PPTP. Therefore, it is a top pick for secure streaming anywhere in the world.
Highlights of CyberGhost VPN
- The VPN has 6486 servers in 90 countries.
- CyberGhost VPN can bypass geo-restrictions in streaming platforms like Netflix, Hulu, Prime Video, and BBC iPlayer.
- In CyberGhost VPN, you can find servers that are specialized for torrenting. These servers have an extra layer of protection.
- With one subscription, you can connect up to 7 devices.
- The VPN offers a 45-day money-back guarantee policy.
Lets us what’s in the latest CyberGhost VPN version 188.8.131.523
- Offers an improved interface.
- Get an optimized selection of servers.
- Removed bugs and errors.
- Enjoy well-improved app performance.
- Get complete digital privacy for all your data.
CyberGhost VPN Pricing
CyberGhost VPN has four subscription plans with a free trial for a day.
- $12.99 per month
- $71.88 per year ($5.99 per month)
- $88.56 for two years ($3.69 per month)
- $99 for three years ($2.75 per month)
If you choose a long-term plan, you can save per month subscription costs by a big margin. In addition to that, a dedicated IP add-on is also available. With this, you can get your unique IP, and it will be yours until the CyberGhost VPN subscription. The dedicated IP add-on costs $5 per month.
How to Install CyberGhost VPN for Firestick
CyberGhost VPN is available on the Amazon App Store, and you don’t have to use any third-party installers to install the VPN.
Quick Start Guide: On your Fire TV Home, click Find > Click Search > Search for CyberGhost VPN > Select the app > Click Get / Download > Click Open to launch.
1. Click on Find > Search from the Firestick Home screen.
2. The on-screen keyboard will appear. Type CyberGhost VPN and search for it.
3. The VPN will appear on the Apps & Games category. Select the CyberGhost VPN.
4. On the next screen, click the Get or Download icon to download the VPN.
5. After the VPN is downloaded, click the Open icon to open the CyberGhost VPN instantly.
How to Activate & Use CyberGhost VPN on Firestick
1. Launch the Cyberghost VPN app for Firestick.
2. Now, you can see a 4-digit code on the screen. Note it down.
3. Now visit this link cgvpn.info/link on any browser on your phone/PC and enter the below code.
4. Enter your subscription account details and click on Log In.
5. Click on My devices from the left pane, and from the drop-down list, select Smart TV.
6. Select the Connect to your Fire TV option.
7. Enter the four-digit PIN and click on the Save button.
8. Now click Validate PIN to log in to your Cyberghost account.
Note: If you are an existing user, you can log in to your account. Else you need to sign up for a new account to use Cyberghost on Firestick.
9. Then, go to the CyberGhost VPN app and select the Validate PIN button.
10. Now, you have successfully activated CyberGhost VPN on Firestick.
How to Sideload CyberGhost VPN on Firestick
With the Downloader app available on Amazon App Store, you can sideload the CyberGhost VPN on Firestick.
NOTE: Go to Settings > My Fire TV > Developer options > Apps from Unknown Sources. Turn on the Apps from Unknown Sources.
1. Go to your Fire TV’s home and select Find.
2. Then, select the Search tile.
3. Use the virtual keyboard to enter and search for the Downloader.
4. Choose the Downloader app from the search result.
5. Click on the Download button.
6. Now, you have installed the Downloader app on Firestick.
7. After installing the Downloader app, select the Open button.
8. Next, enter the download link of the CyberGhost VPN in the URL box.
9. Select the Go button to download the CyberGhost VPN app.
10. After downloading the CyberGhost VPN app, select the Install button.
11. After the installation, you need to follow up on the activation process.
12. After activating the CyberGhost VPN, launch it.
13. Select the All Countries tab from the upper left corner.
Now, you can either search or select the VPN Server location to connect to the CyberGhost VPN on Firestick.
Why is CyberGhost VPN not working on Firestick?
We have listed some of the troubleshoot to fix CyberGhost VPN is not working on Fire TV.
- First, check whether you are using the latest version of the CyberGhost app, if not, update the latest version.
- Make sure you are running your Firestick with a proper internet connection.
- If CyberGhost not connecting with Netflix, Amazon Prime, or any other streaming service, change the protocol or the server location and try again.
- You can also try other basic Firestick fixes like restarting Firestick, updating the latest Firmware, and resetting Firestick.
CyberGhost VPN Alternatives
If the CyberGhost VPN doesn’t meet your expectations, switch to any of these alternatives after using the free trial.
Frequently Asked Questions
The CyberGhost VPN is one of the best VPNs to date.
Yes, the CyberGhost VPN works with Firestick.
You can subscribe to CyberGhost VPN and get their service free for 24 hours.
Yes, CyberGhost VPN works well in China.
No, CyberGhost VPN requires a subscription to access.
Yes, you can use CyberGhost VPN for streaming services like Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Hulu, Disney+, etc.