If you use your Fire TV device for browsing purposes other than streaming, you need to have a VPN on your Firestick. Having a VPN on Firestick will protect your online privacy and give access to geo-restricted content. Among all the VPNs available for Firestick, only a few VPNs are working without any issues, and PureVPN is one of them. Install the PureVPN for Firestick to browse without any restrictions.
Highlights of PureVPN
- PureVPN has more than 2000 servers in 140+ countries.
- With one subscription account, you can use up to 10 devices.
- The VPN has the Kill Switch, and this will disconnect all your internet connection when the VPN stopped working.
- PureVPN is one of the fastest VPN for Firestick.
- Split Tunneling is also available.
PureVPN has two types of subscription plans.
- $10.95 per month,
- $49.95 for six months ($8.33 per month)
Apart from these plans, PureVPN introduced a new plan which costs $0.99 for 7 days trial and $6.49 per month after the trial. If you cancel the subscription before the 7 days, you don’t need to pay more other than the $0.99.
Sadly, PureVPN has no free trial. But you can get a refund if you cancel the subscription before 31 days from the billing date.
Before downloading the PureVPN for Firestick, buy any of its subscriptions from its website so that it will be easier to use the VPN on Firestick.
How to Install PureVPN for Firestick?
PureVPN is available on the Amazon App Store. As the Amazon App Store is integrated into the Firestick, you can install the app without any third-party applications.
1. Navigate to the Home Screen of your Firestick.
2. Click the Lens icon next to the Home on the top of the screen.
3. Type PureVPN or choose it from the suggestions. If your Firestick is Alexa enabled, you can use voice commands too.
4. On the search results, click on the PureVPN app.
5. Now, click the Get icon to download the app. If you see the Download icon instead of the Get icon, click the Download icon. Both are the same.
6. Within a few minutes, the VPN will be downloaded. Click the Open icon to launch the PureVPN app instantly or navigate to the Home screen to open it later. The app will be available in the Apps section.
7. Sign in with the subscribed account and use PureVPN on your Firestick.
Best Alternatives of PureVPN for Firestick
If you want a more powerful VPN for Firestick, try the below alternatives.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Does PureVPN work on Firestick?
Yes, PureVPN will work on all the Firestick devices except for the 1st Gen Fire TV model.
2. How do I get PureVPN on Firestick?
The VPN is available on the Amazon App Store, and you can install the VPN directly from the app store.
3. How good is PureVPN?
PureVPN is definitely a good VPN but not the best as NordVPN and ExpressVPN. It is one of the best for Firestick.