Thunder VPN is a popular VPN that is available for free. Even though the VPN is free, the servers and countries are equal to Freemium VPNs. The Thunder VPN is rated as one of the best free VPNs for Firestick. And you can Install the Thunder VPN on Firestick if you want moderate protection while browsing. Also, you will get access to geo-restricted content with the Thunder VPN connected to your Firestick.
Highlights of Thunder VPN
- Thunder VPN has servers in most countries.
- The VPN is available for free forever without any data restrictions.
- It has the Split-Tunnel feature too. A rare feature in free VPNs.
- You can use the VPN without any registration or sign up.
- It is one of the fastest VPN for Firestick.
Is Thunder VPN free?
Yes, Thunders VPN is a reliable VPN app that you can use free to protect your privacy. Also, this VPN app is free to access, and you only need to install Thunder VPN. However, there are a lot of VPN servers that need to be unlocked. But you need to pay for a subscription to unlock these VPN servers. Other than that, thunderVPN is accessible to everyone for free.
How to Install Thunder VPN on Firestick
Use the Downloader app to install the Thunder VPN on Firestick. Before getting into the installation process, turn on the Apps from Unknown Sources feature.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Go to Settings –> My Fire TV –> Developer Options –> Apps from Unknown Sources –> Turn On. Follow these steps and get into the section below.
1. Click on the Find tab from the home screen of your Fire TV.
2. Select the Search tile displayed below the list of tabs.
3. The on-screen keyboard will appear, type Downloader, and search for it.
4. The Downloader app will be listed under the Apps & Games category. Select the app.
5. Click the Download icon or Get icon to install the Downloader app on the next screen.
6. Then, click the Open button to launch the Downloader app.
7. On the Search bar, type the Thunder VPN’s download link: https://bit.ly/3ChIEqh. Now, click on the Go button.
8. Here, click the Install button to download the Thunder VPN.
9. After the VPN is installed, click the Done button and the Delete button on subsequent screens to delete the apk file.
10. Click open or launch the Thunder VPN from the Apps section and start using the VPN on your Firestick.
11. Accept the terms of service once the app is launched.
12. Click “Connect” to connect to the VPN and start using it securely.
How to Install Thunder VPN on Firestick using ES File Explorer
You can also install the Thunder VPN app on your Fire TV using the ES File Explorer. The steps to do the same are as follows.
1. Go to the home screen of your Fire TV.
2. From the home screen, click on Find > Search.
3. Type ES File Explorer using the on-screen keyboard and click on the ES File Explorer from the list of suggestions.
4. Now, pick the ES File Explorer app from the Apps & Games section.
5. Click on the Get or Download button and install the ES File Explorer on your Fire TV.
6. Next, Click on the Open button to launch the ES File Explorer app.
7. From the ES File Explorer’s home screen, select the Downloader icon.
8. Click on the + New tab from the lower-left corner.
9. Input the URL of the Thunder VPN app https://bit.ly/3ChIEqh in the Path field.
10. Next, Enter the name of the APK File in the name field.
11. Click on the Download Now button.
12. Now, the Thunder VPN app will start to download.
13. After downloading the Thunder VPN app, click on Open File.
14. Next, select the Install button to install the Thunder VPN app on your Fire TV.
15. After installation, launch the ExpressVPN app and sign in to your account if required.
16. Finally, choose a VPN server location and click on the Connect button.
17. Now, you have connected to the Thunder VPN on Firestick.
If you want a VPN with advanced features, Thunder VPN is not the right choice for you. Instead, try the below alternative VPNs.
Frequently Asked Questions
No, the Thunder VPN is officially not available for Firestick. Anyways, you can use the sideloading method to Get the Thunder VPN for your Fire TV.
No, using a VPN is entirely legal. You are protecting your private information by using a VPN. There is no law against the usage of VPNs.
Yes, Thunder VPN is a safe VPN to use. The VPN won’t store any logs and information about you.