Stremio is one of the best media streaming services, like Kodi or Plex. This multi-platform application helps you to get everything in one place, including add-ons. You can enjoy streaming a huge collection of video content like movies, TV shows, popular series, live TV channels, and many more. It is compatible with multiple devices such as Android, Windows, macOS, etc. You can also get Stremio on Firestick using sideloading and a trusted VPN to stream anonymously.
Features of Stremio
- The Stremio app provides details about upcoming movies, purchases, and rentals of available content with the help of the built-in calendar.
- Stremio is a user-friendly app that allows you to search for content easily with different categories.
- You can get excellent recommendations regarding your browsing history.
- Stremio helps you to get a wide range of add-ons.
- You can store videos on the cloud to access on multiple devices.
- It lets you discover new content easily with factors like category, recent, and popularity.
How to Sign Up for Stremio Account Go to the Stremio official page at https://www.stremio.com/ using any PC browser.  Click on the Sign In option at the top of the screen.
How to Install Stremio on Amazon Firestick
As Stremio is a third-party app, you need to get the app using the Downloader app. Observe the section below to install Stremio on Firestick.
How to Install Downloader app on Firestick
(1) Connect the Firestick to your TV, and you will get the homepage.
(2) Click the Setting option at the top right corner.
(3) Navigate to the My Fire TV/Device option.
(4) Tap the Developer options.
(5) Turn on the Install Unknown Apps.
(6) Return to the homepage and hit the Search option under the Find title.
(7) Search for the Downloader app and pick the app from the suggestions.
(8) Press the Get/Download button on the app page.
(9) Once the installation is done, click Open to launch the app.
How to Get Stremio on Firestick via the Downloader app
(1) Launch the Downloader App and tap the Allow button.
(2) Enter the URL of the Stremio app in the type bar, and then press Go.
(3) Wait for the download to get over, and then hit the Install button.
(4) After the installation, tap Done and delete the apk.
How to Use Stremio on Firestick Select the See All options icon from the Fire TV home screen.  Under the Apps & Channels section, search and select the Stremio app.  Tap Options and click Move to Front to move the app to the front.  Now, launch the app and click Login.  Provide your Stremio account credentials.  Start accessing the Stremio app on your Firestick.
Best VPNs for Stremio
How to Watch Stremio on Firestick using a VPN
- Download and install the IPVanish app on your Firestick device.
- Open the IPVanish app and Sign-in with your login credentials.
- Select a region and click the Connect icon.
- Head over to the Stremio app and log in with the required details.
- The home screen of the Stremio will be displayed.
- Choose a video from the library and start streaming.
As Stremio is a third-party app, it is not officially available on Firestick. Yet you can get the app using the Downloader app.
It is legal to stream Stremio on multiple devices. However, you need to watch the legal content to avoid any issues.
Some of the best add-ons for Stremio include Pirate Bay, Juan Carlos, Popcorn Time, Google, Open Videos, Netflix, YouTube, and many more.
You do need to pay to stream Stremio. It is free to download and use on Android, Windows, etc.