Youtube is a streaming service with the largest content library. It allows you to watch a wide variety of videos online. You can access this service as an app and also on the web. Firestick helps you to stream your favorite videos on Youtube on the big screens. You can listen to music videos, watch trending video clips, documentary films, and many more on the YouTube app. In this tutorial, let’s see how to watch Youtube on Firestick using a VPN.
Highlights of YouTube
- You can discover different genres of content like comedy, animations, cookery, music, and so on.
- It lets you add the videos on the Watch Later list for easy access.
- Share your favorite videos with your family & friends on various social platforms.
- The users can download videos to watch them offline or later.
- Enjoy streaming the content in high-definition like HD, 4K, etc.
- You can easily browse or search for videos through voice commands.
- YouTube allows you to create numerous Playlists to add your favorites.
How to Install YouTube on Firestick
YouTube is officially available on Amazon Firestick, and so you can easily download it from the Amazon App Store.
1. Connect the Firestick device to your smart TV.
2. You will get the Firestick Homepage on the TV screen.
3. Select the Search icon at the top left corner of the main menu.
4. Search for YouTube and select the app from the suggestions.
5. Press the Get/Download button and wait for the download to complete.
6. Click the Open option once the installation is over.
Best VPNs for YouTube
How to stream YouTube on Firestick using a VPN
Use a trusted VPN like ExpressVPN to cast YouTube videos without any boundaries.
1. Subscribe to ExpressVPN with your convenient membership plan.
2. Download and install the ExpressVPN app on your Firestick device.
3. Launch the installed ExpressVPN app.
4. Complete the Sign-in process with your email and password.
5. Select a region and hit the Connect button to start the service.
How to Activate YouTube on Firestick
1. Now, open the YouTube app on your Firestick.
2. Click the Sign In button, and you will get the below screen.
3. Note the Activation code displayed on the TV screen.
4. Navigate to the https://accounts.google.com/ site from another device.
5. Enter the code on the site and tap the Next button.
6. Choose your Account to sign-in and then press Allow.
7. The homepage of YouTube will appear.
8. Pick a video and start streaming on the big screens.
Can you stream YouTube on Amazon Fire Stick?
You can easily stream YouTube on Amazon Firestick because it is officially available on the Amazon App Store. Hence, you can watch YouTube on the big screens.
How do you activate YouTube on Amazon Fire Stick?
To activate YouTube on Amazon Fire Stick, you need to visit the activation site of YouTube, which is https://accounts.google.com/.
Is YouTube app free on Firestick?
The YouTube app is completely free to download on Firestick, and you can also watch various videos for free. It even provides a premium plan for additional videos.
Is YouTube available on FireStick?
YouTube is available on Firestick, and you can even get the app on multiple devices like Android, iOS, Roku, and many more.