BT Sport is the most popular TV network in the United Kingdom. You can catch up with your favorite sports content on BT Sport. It provides live sports events of many games like Boxing, Rugby, UFC, and Football. BT Sport can be streamed through its official app, which offers more than 50 live channels, including BT Sports, BT Sports Extra, and BT Sports ESPN. To get a quality streaming experience of BT Sport, use a VPN service. In this tutorial, let’s know how to watch BT Sport on Firestick using a VPN.
Table of Contents
Valuable Findings !!
The VPN you are viewing now for your Firestick does offer decent security features. However, if you want to keep your digital presence private, consider choosing NordVPN for your Fire TV or Firestick. It's because we found NordVPN for Firestick to be more reliable and excel in terms of better security, speed, and convenience compared to the VPN you are reviewing now.
Also, NordVPN has over 6100+ ultra-fast servers in over 60+ countries. Upon choosing NordVPN over this VPN, you will experience a connection speed of 6730+ Mbps with no bandwidth limits. You can now take advantage of NordVPN's exclusive offer for a discounted price of 67% off + 3 Months Extra. Thus, you are one step away from protecting your Firestick from online threats.
What's More to Expect from NordVPN on Firestick:
- Split Tunneling
- Smart DNS & Double VPN
- Torrenting Servers
- Obfuscated Servers
- MFA Protection
- No-log Policy
- 24/7 Customer Support
Features of BT Sport
- Get all the news coverage regarding your favorite sports.
- Watch the highlights of your favorite matches.
- The Key Moment factor in this app helps the user to rewind and rewatch the sports event.
- It provides 360-degree highlights for particular events.
- The Enhanced Player option notifies news about your favorite player.
- You can stay updated with the sports world through the app.
How to Create a BT Sport Account
You can create the BT Sport account on your Firestick if you have the Silk browser. Else, you can also use your PC or mobile browser to create the account. Here are the steps to create and subscribe to the BT Sport account.
1. Go to the BT Sport website https://www.bt.com/sport using any browser.
2. Select the Buy Monthly Pass button on the home page.
3. On the next page, select Add and Continue button.
4. Provide your login account credential to sign up for the BT Sport account and tap Continue.
5. Fill in the required details like DOB, First Name, last name, and phone number. Then, tap Continue.
6. Enter your billing address and click Continue to Payment.
7. Select your payment method and enter the bank credentials.
8. Finally, the account has been created successfully. You can start using it from the web browser.
How to Install BT Sport on Firestick
As BT Sport is currently not available in the Amazon App Store, you need to install it using third-party applications like Downloader. Before installing the app on our device, you have to enable the install unknown apps option.
To do this, go to Settings > My Fire TV > Developer options > Install Unknown Apps > Turn on.
1. Plugin the Firestick device into your TV and connect it with a stable internet connection.
2. You will get the Firestick Home Page.
3. Tap the Find title and select Search.
4. Search for Downloader and pick the app from the search list.
5. Click the Get / Download button on the app page.
6. After the installation, launch the app and enter the download link on the URL field. BT Sport
7. Select the Go button to download the BT Sport apk file.
8. Once done, click Install and choose the Install option again to confirm.
9. Wait till the app gets installed and click Open to launch the app.
10. Sign in with your account credential and start using the BT Sport app on your Firestick.
Best VPNs for Firestick
How to Watch BT Sport on Firestick using a VPN
1. Download the ExpressVPN app on your Fire TV device.
2. Open the ExpressVPN app and Sign-in with the login credentials.
3. Hit the Connect button to start the service.
4. Find and launch the BT TV app from your Firestick Homepage.
5. Pick the BT Sport channel from the BT TV home screen.
6. Choose the Live option to stream the live sports on BT Sports.
Best Sports App for Firestick
Here are five best Sports apps for your Amazon Fire TV device.
- Fox Sports for Firestick
- CBS Sports for Firestick
- Yahoo Sports for Firestick
- NBC Sports on Firestick
- Kayo Sports for Firestick
BT Sport is the best app to live stream sports content. You can stream using a VPN to unblock geo-restrictions and to stream unlimited without buffering.
No, BT Sports is a subscription-based app, so you can stream it for free on any device.
You cannot put BT Sport directly on your Firestick device. But you can watch BT Sport on Firestick through the BT TV app, which is available on the Amazon App Store.
BT Sport can be streamed through the BT TV app that is compatible with most popular devices like Android, iOS, smart TVs, Roku, Chromecast, etc.
You can obviously watch BT Sport anywhere in the world with a VPN. The VPN will break any kind of geo-restriction and provide an error-free service.
BT Sport is available on NOW TV, so you can enjoy streaming it by using the Monthly Pass. It is a great platform for BT Sport fans.