Yahoo Sports is one of the popular online streaming services. It offers all your favorite sports events from NFL, NBA, MLB, MLS, NCAA, etc. Apart from live sports events, you can stream sports news, live scores of any games, and updates of new sports events. Moreover, it offers all the sports events in HD streaming quality. Though the Yahoo Sports app is not available on Firestick, you can get it on your device using other workarounds.
Features of Yahoo Sports
- You can easily watch live games and highlights on Yahoo Sports.
- The app lets you access Prediction games, Sportsbook, and Fantasy Slate.
- You can access this service on different devices with a single account.
- Yahoo Sports provides exclusive updates from reporters and writers as Stories.
- This service offers alerts for new events and games.
- You can follow your favorite team and celebrities on the Yahoo Sports app.
Sports on Yahoo Sports
Yahoo Sports allows you to stream almost all the sports events in one place, like:
- Premier League
- Horse racing
How to Install Yahoo Sports on Firestick
Yahoo Sports isn’t officially available on the Amazon App Store. Yet, you can get Yahoo Sports through the Downloader app.
(1) Connect the Firestick to your TV, and the Homepage will appear.
(2) Head over to the Settings option in the main menu.
(3) Swipe all the way to the right and pick the My Fire TV/Device option.
(4) Select Developer options from the menu.
(5) Enable the Apps from Unknown Sources option.
Install the Downloader app on Firestick
(1) Hit the Search icon at the top left corner of the homepage.
(2) Search for Downloader and choose the app from the search results.
(8) Tap the Get/Download button, and then the app starts to install.
(9) Press the Open button once the installation is done.
How to Sideload Yahoo Sports on Firestick via Downloader
(1) Launch the Downloader app and click the Allow option.
(2) Paste the URL of Yahoo Sports in the type bar, and tap Go.
(3) The Yahoo Sports Apk starts to download, and then click the Install button.
(4) Wait till the installation gets over and then press Done.
(5) Now, click and confirm the Delete option to trash the apk.
How to Get Yahoo Sports on Firestick using ES File Explorer
As an alternate method, you can try installing Yahoo Sports on Firestick using ES File Explorer. Make sure to configure your Firestick before getting into the procedure.
1. Open the Fire TV home, click on the Find title, and select Search.
2. Type and browse for Yahoo Sports.
3. Select the app from the search results and click Get or Download.
4. Launch the app and click on the Downloader option from the ES File Explorer home.
5. Select the +New icon on the bottom of the page.
6. In the path field, enter the Yahoo Sports APK link.
7. Enter Yahoo Sports in the name field and click Download Now.
8. Once the link gets downloaded, click Open File > Tap Install > Again, click Install.
9. Thus, the Yahoo Sports app will be installed on your device
Best VPNs for Yahoo Sports
How to Stream Yahoo Sports on Firestick using a VPN
VPN like IPVanish helps you to stream Yahoo Sports outside the US on Firestick without any buffering issue.
- Download and install the IPVanish app on your Fire TV Stick.
- Launch the IPVanish app and Sign-in with your login details.
- Select a region and tap the Connect icon.
- Navigate to the Yahoo Sports app and log in with your username and password.
- You will get the homepage of the Yahoo Sports app.
- Watch live or pick any highlights to start streaming on the Firestick.
Yes, you can get the Yahoo Sports app on Firestick using the sideloading method.
It is completely free to download Yahoo Sports app on multiple devices like Android, iOS, and many more. Therefore, you can stream Yahoo Sports for free.
With Yahoo Sports, you can enjoy sports streaming for free on Firestick.
NFL can be watched on Yahoo Sports, which includes NFL games, main events, etc. You can also stream other sports events on this app.
Yahoo Sports is the best platform to watch live sports and games. You can also watch highlights of any game, news, updates, and more.