Eternal TV is an IPTV service provider to stream 7000+ premium live channels. You can get exclusive access to the US, UK, and Canada TV channels with this platform. Eternal TV has gained massive popularity among users. This platform also has 9000+ videos on-demand and PPV channels and an excellent EPG (Electronic Programme Guide) for displaying the live content schedule and upcoming movies and TV shows. And the Eternal TV app is compatible with all streaming devices and has 24/7 customer support by email and chat. So, if you are interested, let’s look into the steps to get the IPTV services of Eternal TV on Firestick using a VPN in the section below.
Table of Contents
Valuable Findings !!
The VPN you are viewing now for your Firestick does offer decent security features. However, if you want to keep your digital presence private, consider choosing NordVPN for your Fire TV or Firestick. It's because we found NordVPN for Firestick to be more reliable and excel in terms of better security, speed, and convenience compared to the VPN you are reviewing now.
Also, NordVPN has over 6100+ ultra-fast servers in over 60+ countries. Upon choosing NordVPN over this VPN, you will experience a connection speed of 6730+ Mbps with no bandwidth limits. You can now take advantage of NordVPN's exclusive offer for a discounted price of 67% off + 3 Months Extra. Thus, you are one step away from protecting your Firestick from online threats.
What's More to Expect from NordVPN on Firestick:
- Split Tunneling
- Smart DNS & Double VPN
- Torrenting Servers
- Obfuscated Servers
- MFA Protection
- No-log Policy
- 24/7 Customer Support
Features of Eternal TV
- Eternal TV offers channels from different countries, including Europe, Canada, South Asi, South East Asia, the UK, etc.
- It is the cheapest IPTV service with over 7000 live TV channels.
- Eternal TV IPTV offers high-resolution streaming with a multi-screen feature.
- It has a simple UI with separate sections for movies, TV shows, live TV channels, etc.
- It supports EPG to switch between channels easily.
Pricing of Eternal TV
Eternal TV offers three types of subscriptions, and it has discounted prices for long-term plans. It also offers a 24 hours free trial version for valuing the service effectively.
|$59.94 ($9.99 per month)
|$83.88 ($ 6.99 per month)
How to Install Eternal TV on Amazon Firestick
1. Launch Firestick and select the Settings tab.
2. Select My Fire TV and click on Developer options.
3. Turn On the Apps from Unknown Sources.
4. Go back to the Fire TV’s Home screen and search for Downloader.
5. Select Get to download the app from the Amazon app store.
6. Click Open to launch the Downloader app and select Allow if prompted.
7. Enter the latest version of the Eternal TV APK File URL https://bit.ly/3GVdkxY and click Go to download the file.
8. Select Install to get Eternal TV on Firestick and select Open to launch it.
Alternative Method – How to Download Eternal TV on Firestick
You can also use the ES File Explorer to install the Eternal TV for Firestick. You can also follow the steps below to install the Eternal TV on Firestick.
1. To search for apps in the Amazon App Store, click on the Find tab from the home screen.
2. Select the Search tile. Now, a virtual keyboard will appear on the screen.
3. Search for the ES File Explorer and choose the same app from the search result.
4. Click on the Get or Download button.
5. Now, the ES File Explorer will be installed on your Firestick.
6. Launch the ES File Explorer by clicking on the Open button.
7. Select the Tools from the left pane and click on Download Manager.
8. Click on the New tab from the lower-left corner.
9. Enter the URL of the APK File of the Eternal IPTV https://bit.ly/3GVdkxY in the Path field.
10. Then, enter the File’s name below and select Download Now. Now, the Eternal TV APK file will start to download.
11. Now, the Eternal TV app will start to download.
12. After downloading the APK File, click on Open File.
13. Then, select the Install button.
14. Wait for a few minutes for the Eternal TV to get installed on your Firestick.
How to Use Eternal TV on Firestick
1. Go to the Your Apps & Channel section and select Eternal TV.
2. Launch the app and set up Eternal TV with your Login Username and Password.
3. Click on the Login button
4. Select any title on Eternal TV and start watching.
How to Stream Eternal TV on Firestick using a VPN
Use a VPN while streaming Eternal TV on Firestick because it protects your data and IP address from Government and Internet service providers. It will also help stream copyrighted and Geo-restricted content.
1. Go to the Fire TV Home screen and select the Search option under the Find title.
2. Type ExpressVPN and select the same from the suggestions below.
3. Select Get to download the app.
4. After downloading, Select Open to launch ExpressVPN on Firestick and select Sign In.
5. Enter the Email address & Password of your account and click Sign In.
6. Select the VPN server and connect to it.
7. Now, open the Eternal TV from Your Apps & Channels and enjoy streaming.
Thus, you can watch Eternal TV on Firestick securely using a VPN with the above steps. The Paid VPN is most preferred for safeguarding your identity and unblocking the Geo-restriction of streaming apps. We have discussed some of the best VPNs for Firestick in our earlier posts listed below.
Best VPN for Firestick
Eternal TV is the most reliable IPTV among the cord-cutters, and the popular categories in Eternal TV are live events, sports, US premium movies, Entertainment channels, and Kids’ Shows. Moreover, it has the favorite Channels category for adding your favorite channels and easy access next time.
Make sure that your subscription is not expired because you won’t get the IPTV services of Eternal TV if your subscription is expired. Also, ensure to update the Eternal TV latest version.
You can use the sideloading method to get Eternal TV hosting on Firestick.
Mo, Eternal TV is working fine.
The legality of the app is based on streaming content. So always make sure to use a VPN with unofficial apps.