ZDF is one of the top streaming services available in Germany. You can stream live TV channels on ZDF anywhere and anytime. It allows you to watch different genres of channels like entertainment, news, sports, and so on. Get access to thousands of hours of entertainment online through ZDF services. It supports various devices, and so you can stream your favorite German TV on your desired screens. Let’s discuss how to stream ZDF on Firestick using a VPN.
- Watch the entire season or full episodes of any selected series or shows.
- It lets you stream on-demand content, trending clips, and many more.
- You can enjoy all the content of this service for free of cost.
- It will be easy for you to catch-up with the ZDF programs for the last 7 days.
- You can easily browse for content with the program catalog.
- This service provides advanced settings options and ZDF, ZDFneo, ZDFinfo, etc.
How to Install ZDF on Amazon Firestick
It is very simple to install the ZDF app on your Firestick due to its compatibility. You can directly download the ZDF app from the Amazon App Store.
1. The Homepage of the Firestick will display on the TV screen once the device is connected to your TV.
2. You will find the Search option at the left corner of the screen. Tap on it.
3. Type ZDF on the search bar and select the app from the list below.
4. The app info page will open up, and then click the Get/Download button to install the ZDF app.
5. After the installation process, hit the Open button.
Best VPNs for ZDF
How to Stream ZDF on Firestick outside Germany using a VPN
As ZDF is a German TV, you cannot stream it outside Germany. Therefore, you need to use a trusted VPN like ExpressVPN to stream ZDF outside Germany on Firestick.
1. Download and install the ExpressVPN app on your Firestick, like the installation of ZDF on Firestick.
2. Open the installed VPN app and Sign-in with your login details, such as email and password.
3. Choose the Germany server and turn-on the Connect option to begin the service.
4. Navigate to the Apps & Channels section from the Firestick homepage.
5. Open the ZDF and login with your email and password.
6. The home screen of the ZDF App will appear.
7. Choose a video to stream on your big screen.
How can you watch ZDF abroad?
You can obviously watch ZDF abroad using a VPN because it is geo-restricted outside Germany. You can easily stream your favorite German TV at your place.
Is the ZDF media library free?
The ZDF media library is completely free, and so you can stream all the content of ZDF for free of cost. Get access to ZDF, ZDFneo, 3Sat, Phoenix, ARTE, and ZDFinfo.
Where can you see ZDF live?
ZDF live can be accessed on both the web and app. The app is compatible with multiple devices like Android, iOS, and more.
How do I get to ZDF Mediathek?
ZDF Mediathek is accessible on your respective devices. Just sign-in with your login credentials and select your favorite content to stream.