Youtube Kids is the best place for your kids to explore the world through entertaining videos. It is an excellent streaming application with a wide range of content libraries. The app is uniquely designed for kids, so the videos are kid-friendly. Your kids can learn and gain more knowledge through fun-filled videos. It offers parental control, allowing you to manage the content library your children want to watch. It is compatible with multiple devices, and Firestick is among them. You can stream YouTube Kids on Firestick without any limits using a VPN.
It allows you to set a time limit for how long your kids can operate the app or watch the videos. You can create an individual profile for your kids.
The YouTube Kids library is stuffed with various genres, namely Arts & Crafts, Toys & Plays, Learning & Hobbies, Shows & Cartoons, Science, etc.
Report the Videos
You can report the video that shouldn’t be in the app with the help of the video reporting factor. This app lets you control the search option so that your children won’t find any unnecessary videos.
How to Install YouTube Kids on Firestick
You can easily get the YouTube Kids app on your Firestick device as it is instantly available on the Amazon App Store.
1. Connect the Firestick device to your smart TV.
2. The Firestick Homepage will be displayed on the TV screen.
3. Select the Find title and select Search under the now expanding screen.
4. Search for YouTube Kids and pick the app from the search results.
5. Hit the Get/Download button, and the app starts to install.
6. After the installation, click the Open option.
How to Download YouTube Kids on Firestick using Downloader
If you can’t install the YouTube Kids app on your Firestick, you can sideload it using third-party apps like Downloader. Before your get to the method, make sure to configure your Firestick.
Go to Settings> My Fire TV > Developer Options > Apps from Unknown Sources > Turn it on.
1. Install and launch the Downloader on Firestick from the Amazon App Store.
2. Click Allow to grant access to all files on Firestick.
3. Then, enter the URL of YouTube Kids in the URL field.
4. Click the Go button to download the YouTube Kids Apk file.
5. Tap Install and wait for the app installed on your device.
6. Click Open to launch the app.
Best VPNs for YouTube Kids
How to Stream YouTube Kids on Firestick using a VPN
The VPN service helps you to stream YouTube Kid’s videos without any restrictions. The below steps deal with watching YouTube Kids on Firestick using IPVanish VPN.
1. Download and install the IPVanish app on your Firestick device.
2. Open the IPVanish app and Sign in with your login credentials.
3. Choose a region and click the Connect button.
4. Navigate to the installed YouTube Kids app.
5. Hit the Get Started button, and you will get the homepage.
6. Pick any video and start streaming on the big screen.
The age limit for the YouTube Kids app is 13 or older. This app is family-friendly and has content for all kinds of children.
Both are the best streaming services by Google. YouTube Kids is meant only for Kids, but YouTube has content for all age groups under various genres.
Yes, YouTube Kids is completely free to use.
Yes, you can stream YouTube Kids offline with a premium subscription.