Begin streaming the world-class anime adventures through Funimation! Get access to the expansive library with thousands of anime shows, movies from classic to new releases, full episodes of your favorite anime series, and documentaries. You can easily catch-up with the huge collection of dubbed-content and subtitled shows within a few weeks of their original broadcast. It allows you to enjoy both the free and paid service with lots of advantages. Let’s discuss streaming Funimation outside the US on Firestick with the help of a VPN.
- Discover your favorite HD anime episodes easily on Funimation by filters and genres.
- You can watch anime shows by downloading them to offline mode.
- It lets you add your favorites to the My queue for easy access.
- Get access to the recently watched content and continue watching them.
- You can share it on other social platforms and follow the shows to get alerts of new episodes.
- It offers different options like simulcast, skip, auto-play, sync, and many more.
Pricings of Funimation
Get a limited anime library for free with video-ads or enjoy unlimited anime content without ads using its paid service. There are two paid membership plans of Funimation with a 14-days free trial, which are:
- Sub-Pass Plan – $4.99 per month
- All-Access Pass – $7.99 per month
How to Install Funimation on Firestick
Amazon Firestick gives native supports to the Funimation app, which allows the users to install the app at ease. Note the below simple guideline to install Funimation on Fire TV Stick.
1. Navigate to the top menu on the Firestick home screen once the device is connected.
2. Select the Search icon from the menu, which is located at the top-left corner of the page.
3. Type Funimation in the search bar using your Firestick remote.
4. Choose Funimation from the suggestion list and click on the app’s icon under Apps & Games.
5. Hit the Get/Download button on the app info page and wait for the download to get over.
6. Tap the Open option and access the Funimation app after the installation.
How to stream Funimation on Firestick outside the US using a VPN
Funimation is an American service, and when you try to access it outside the US, you will end up in vain. Hence, use a trusted VPN like NordVPN to break the geo-block and enjoy streaming Funimation.
1. Go to the Firestick homepage and pick the search icon to search for NordVPN.
2. Once you get the app’s download page, press the Get/Download button to install the app.
3. Launch the installed NordVPN app and sign-in with your login credentials.
4. Select the US server and turn-on the Connect icon to start the service.
5. Now, go to the Funimation app from the Firestick home screen.
6. Login with your email address & password, and then you will get the Funimation library.
7. Choose your favorite anime show and start streaming on Firestick.
Best VPNs for Funimation
Is a Funimation subscription worth it?
The subscription to Funimation is worth it, and it is really useful. You could enjoy the ad-free service with unlimited anime content at your fingertips.
Can you use Funimation for free?
You could use Funimation for free with the basic free service that offers limited anime shows and movies with video-ads. You can also get access to the 14-days free trial of this service.
Is Funimation legal?
It is perfectly legal to stream and use Funimation, as it has legal content. Basically, it is stuffed with family-friendly content so that it can be accessed by your kids too.
Is Funimation a good app?
Funimation is absolutely a good app that offers multiple features like HD quality, simulcasts, sync, offline mode, a huge library, and many more.