VOOT is one of the popular on-demand streaming platforms that offer thousands of hours of content at your fingertip. The app contains the latest movies, TV shows, series, and episodes. You can watch the VOOT app content without any restrictions and unwanted ads. Even the VOOT app can be downloaded and streamed on Amazon Firestick. So, without skipping, read out this article to know how to download the VOOT app from abroad on your Firestick device easily.
In the VOOT app, you can watch live events, and also reality shows can be watched before 24 hours. You can stream Comedy Central, MTV, Colors TV, etc. By downloading VOOT, you can watch Big Boss, Nagini, Vish, Shakti, Jhansi ki Rani, MTV split villa, Love school, and much more.
How to Install VOOT on Firestick
The steps to install the VOOT app on Firestick are given below. Then, follow the guidelines to get it done.
1. Select Find > Search from the firestick home screen.
2. In the search field, enter the VOOT app name using the remote and search for the app.
3. The suggestion list will appear. Select the VOOT app.
4. Then, click on the Get option to download the app.
5. After downloading the app, select the Open button.
6. Now, the app gets launched on your Firestick, so you can start to stream the VOOT app content.
Alternative Method – Install VOOT on Firestick
You can also use the Downloader app to install the VOOT app on Firestick.
1. Go to the home screen of your Firestick.
2. Select the Find tab from the home screen of your Firestick.
3. Now, choose the Search tile.
4. From the virtual keyboard, type and search for the Downloader app.
5. From the Search result, choose the Downloader app.
6. Click on the Get or Install button.
7. Now, you have installed the Downloader app on Firestick.
8. Next, go to the home screen and select Settings.
9. Choose My Fire TV from the Settings.
10. Choose the Developer options.
11. Select Install Unknown Apps.
12. Choose the Downloader and turn it on.
13. Next, launch the Downloader app.
14. In the URL box, enter the URL of the APK File of the VOOT app https://bit.ly/3vtoGHw.
15. Click on the Go button, and the VOOT app will start to download.
16. Next, select the Install button.
17. Now, you have installed the VOOT app on your Firestick.
How to Activate VOOT on Firestick
Follow the steps below to activate the VOOT app on Firestick:
1. Launch the VOOT app on your Firestick.
2. Note down the activation code or select the Sign-in button to get the Activation Code.
3. Next, go to the URL https://www.voot.com/activate on any web browser.
4. Sign in to your account.
5. Enter the Activation Code and click on Continue.
6. Now, you have successfully activated the VOOT app on Fire Stick.
7. Relaunch the VOOT app and watch any movies or TV shows.
Best VPNs for Firestick
How to Watch VOOT on Firestick outside India using a VPN
You can use the VPN service to stream VOOT in the USA, the UK, or outside India on your Firestick by following the below-mentioned steps.
1. Launch the Firestick home page and select the Find tab. Next, select the Search tile.
2. Search for PureVPN by entering the app name in the search box.
3. Then, click on the PureVPN app from the list of apps on the screen.
4. To download the app, click the Get or Download option.
5. Once the app gets downloaded, select the Open button to launch it on your Firestick device.
6. On the next page, click Sign-in and enter your PureVPN account email id and password.
7. To connect with the VPN server, click on the India VPN Server.
8. Now, you can use the VOOT app on your Firestick from anywhere abroad.
You can enjoy watching a wide range of collections from the VOOT App. As of now, VOOT offers you two types of subscription packages – Rs.99 per month and Rs.499 per year. You can cancel the subscription package whenever you want.
Ensure that your VOOT subscription is still valid and try re-accessing the VOOT app.
You will receive an activation code once you launch the VOOT app. Note it down. Next, go to the link mentioned on the screen and submit the Activation Code.