Strix APK is a VOD streaming application that streams Movies, TV shows, Live TV channels, and Sports. It streams all your favorite movies, shows, and series in a high-quality resolution for free. The app has a great user interface that contains all types of video content, including adult content. To keep your kids safe from viewing unwanted or adult content, the app offers the parental lock to keep an eye on. You can stream Strix APK on Firestick and this article will show you how to install the app on Firestick with a VPN.
Features of Strix APK on Firestick
- Easy to use interface
- It supports an external video player
- You can stream Adult content
- Parental lock
- Content from different genres: Action, Adventure, comedy, entertainment, History, Horror, Romance, Music, Drama, Mystery, Family, and Thriller.
- Get Live TV channels from different countries, including India, Pakistan, Nepal, France, Thailand, Spain, Canada, Nepal, Poland, Germany, and much more.
How to Install Strix APK on Firestick
You can straight away get the Strix APK on your Firestick device as it is available in the Amazon App Store. Just follow the below steps. Turn on your TV and connect to the Firestick device.
Best VPNs for Firestick
How to Stream Strix APK on Firestick with a VPN Install the ExpressVPN app on your Firestick device.  Open the ExpressVPN app and signin with the login credentials.  Press the Connect button and choose the VPN server to start the service.  Return to the Firestick home page and go to the Apps & Channels section.  Open the Strix APK and start streaming on your device.
1. How do I watch Strix on my Fire TV Stick?
Connect the Fire TV Stick to your TV, open the Amazon App Store and install the Strix APK.
2. Is Strix a free app?
Yes, the Strix app is completely free, and you can watch all the available content.