Get unlimited access to your favorite TV shows and movies on the Stan App. Though Stan is an emerging streaming service, it offers TV shows from popular channels like ABC, BBC, Comedy Central, Nickelodeon, MTV, etc. You can watch video-on-demand channels from all over the world. This service offers a 30-day free trial with no ads and no contracts. It supports a wide range of devices, and Firestick is one among them. Stan is an Australian service, so you need a VPN to stream its content outside Australia. Let’s see how to access Stan App outside Australia on Firestick using a VPN.
- You can watch your content in full HD quality up to 1080p and 4k ultra HD.
- It allows you to add your favorites to My List for easy access.
- You are allowed to access the history and watch what’s trending on Stan.
- It is also the best place for your kids to stream their favorite cartoons with parental control.
- You can stream videos of Stan on different devices simultaneously.
- The Stan app lets you download the content to watch them offline.
What is Stan Streaming
Here are the exclusive and popular contents of Stan:
- Exclusive shows – Yellowstone, Brave New World, The Good Lord Bird, P-Valley, Love Life, etc.
- Hits Movies – Portrait Of A Lady On Fire, The Edge of Seventeen, The Hunger Games, The Fighter, etc.
- Iconic TV series – Everybody Loves Raymond, The Office, Family Guy, Grey’s Anatomy, and so on.
- Original Productions – True History of the Kelly Gang, I Am Woman, Relic, The Commons, Bloom, etc.
Pricing of Stan App
The three membership plans of the Stan app include:
- Basic Plan -$10 per month (Supports 1 device at a time)
- Standard Plan -$14 per month (Supports 3 devices at a time with HD)
- Premium Plan -$19 per month (Supports 4 devices at a time with UHD)
How to Install Stan App on Firestick
Quick Start Guide: On Firestick Home, click the Find title > Select Search > Search for Stan > Click Get to download > Click Open > Sign in with account details.
Stan App is natively available on the Amazon App Store. Hence, it will be easy for you to install the app on your Firestick.
1. Plug in your Firestick device to the smart TV.
2. You will get the Firestick Homepage on the TV screen.
3. Navigate to the Find title at the top menu and click Search.
4. Search for the Stan App and pick the app from the search list.
5. Hit the Get/Download button on the app info page.
6. Tap the Open option once the installation is done.
Alternative Method to Get Stan on Amazon Fire TV
You can download and install the Stan app from the Amazon website. Here’s what you need to do
1. Go to the Amazon website on your PC or mobile browser.
2. Click on the Account & Lists option and click Sign in.
3. Sign in with your Amazon account details.
4. Click on the search box and search for Stan.
5. Select the Get this app button to download the app.
6. Select your Fire TV. After a few minutes, the Stan app will be reflected on your Firestick device.
7. Launch the app and log in with your account details to stream its contents.
How to Stream Stan App on Firestick using a VPN
If you want to stream Stan outside Australia on Firestick, it is recommended to use a trusted VPN like ExpressVPN.
1. Download the ExpressVPN app on your Fire TV device.
2. Open the installed VPN app and Sign-in with your login details.
3. Choose the Australia server and enable the Connect option.
4. Head over to the Apps & Channels section from the Firestick homepage.
5. Open the Stan application and login with your email and password.
6. The home screen of the Stan App will appear.
7. Select a show or movie and press the Play button.
8. Now, start streaming the video on the big screens.
Best VPNs for Stan
Yes, you can install Stan from the Amazon App Store on your Firestick.
You can install the Stan app for free on multiple devices, and also, you can get access to a free trial of Stan for up to 30 days with no ads.
Stan supports different devices to stream at once. You can watch Stan on up to four screens maximum with the premium subscription plan.
You can obviously cancel Stan after the free trial. Stan is a contract-free service, so it will be easy for you to cancel the free trial whenever you want.
Profiles can be created on Stan to access the history, favorites, and many more. You can also have a kid’s profile to stream cartoons.