Firestick users can enjoy listening to their favorite songs and podcasts through the Spotify app because Spotify is natively available on the Amazon App Store. Spotify is one of the popular audio streaming services, which has got more than 100 million users. It runs with the support of commercial ads, and so you can use this app for free. This music app offers 35+ million songs in amazing audio quality. Enjoy streaming Spotify on the bigger screens and access the service with a good VPN for a better experience.
Highlights of Spotify
- Surf your favorite audio tracks via artists, albums, playlists, songs, etc.
- It is a remote-friendly app that enables easy controls.
- This app is compatible with multiple devices, namely, Android, iOS, Firestick, Roku, etc.
- It is designed with a rich user interface that has big font and beautiful cover art.
- The users can create their playlists and add their favorite podcasts or songs.
- It allows you to stream songs on 6 devices simultaneously.
Pricing of Spotify
You can subscribe to Spotify to get an ad-free service and for more audio quality. The memberships of Spotify include:
- Spotify Premium – $9.99/ month
- Family Pack – $15.99/ month
- Student Pack – $4.99/ month
- Spotify Duo – $12.99/ month
How to Install Spotify on Firestick
1. Connect your Firestick to the TV to get the Homepage.
2. Tap the Find option from the home screen and see the Search icon under the expanding screen.
3. Search for Spotify and choose the app from the suggestions.
4. Press the Get/Download button on the app page.
5. Wait for the download to complete. Once done, click Open.
How to Download Spotify on Firestick using Amazon Website
1. Go to the Amazon Website from your PC.
2. Click on the Search option and search for Spotify.
3. Select the Spotify app from the app suggestions.
4. Select the Sign In option and provide your Amazon account credentials to log in.
Select Dropdown button near Deliver to, on the right side of the screen.
5. Pick your Fire TV device and click the Get app option.
6. Within a few hours, the app will get installed on your Fire TV device.
Best VPNs for Firestick
How to Stream Spotify on Firestick outside the US using a VPN
Follow the below steps to stream Spotify outside the US on Firestick using NordVPN.
1. Download and install the NordVPN app on your Firestick device.
2. Open the NordVPN app and log in with the required details.
3. Select a region and hit the Connect icon to start the service.
4. Navigate to the Spotify app, and you will get the Homepage.
5. Pick your favorite podcast and tap the Play button to start streaming.
Spotify is free to download and use the basic version.
You can subscribe to Spotify to get ad-free service and more audio quality. The premium subscription to Spotify costs about $9.99/month.
The main difference between Spotify Free and Spotify Premium is commercial ads and quality. You have to pay for a Spotify Premium membership.