RetroArch is an open-source frontend that comes with a huge collection of gaming applications, an all-in-one stop. Instead of installing individual games, you can install the RetroArch and get to access everything in a single place. As we know, Amazon Firestick is best for streaming videos and media content, but now it can also be used as a gaming console to play games. In this post, you will get to know how to install the RetroArch on Firestick using a VPN.
The RetroArch app comes with a powerful development interface called Liberto, which offers you the features like Camera support, Location access, and much more. Besides that, it supports multi-languages and Re-mapping control. By using the RetroArch, you can do multiple downloads, and you can download cores too.
How to Install RetroArch on Firestick
As of now, the RetroArch is not available on the Amazon app store. You need to use a third-party app to sideload the app.
- Move to the Settings section and select it.
- Swipe to the right and choose the My Fire TV or Device option.
- Then, select the Developer option.
- Select Apps from Unknown Sources and toggle the button to turn it on.
- Select the Search bar and type the Downloader app name.
- Choose the app from the suggestion list and tap Download or Get to download and install the app.
- Then, click Open to launch the Downloader app on your Firestick.
How to Use RetroArch on Firestick using a VPN Make sure to install and launch the Cyberghost VPN app on the Firestick.  After installing it, furnish the required details to complete the Login process.  Next, you need to select the VPN server and click the Connect button to connect to the server.  Once the VPN gets connected, go back to the main screen. Choose the RetroArch app from the Apps & Channels section and access it anywhere abroad.
Best VPNs for Firestick
Some of the best VPNs that can be used for RetroArch are listed below. For further info about these VPNs, check our Best VPNs for Firestick post.
1. How do I install RetroArch on Firestick?
You have to use the Downloader app to get RetroArch on Firestick. The installation steps are mentioned above in this article. Have a look at it for better guidelines.
2. What emulators work on Firestick?
The emulators like Amiga, DrasticDS, TurboGFX16, PCE.emu, UAE4all2, NintendoDS.Emu, Ataroid2600, works fine on Firestick.