Pelican Hosting IPTV is a live TV service that offers 10,000+ live channels with VOD content. The channels come with different categories such as News, Entertainment, Sports, International, and much more. It offers USA and UK local radio stations too. You get parental control and EPG support as an additional feature. The Pelican IPTV can be installed on Amazon Firestick using Downloader.
Highlights of Pelican IPTV
- Streams 10,000 channels with VOD content.
- Subscription starts from $15 with 24 hours free trial.
- You get sports channels and international channels.
- Accepts PayPal and Bitcoin payment methods.
- Various customer support options like live chat, e-mail, and social media.
- Supports M3U URL and external player.
- Provides Electronic Program Guide.
Pelican IPTV offers different subscriptions plans with 24 hours of a free trial.
- $15 per month- 10,000 channels, VOD, and three connections.
- $36 (3 months)- 10,000 channels, VOD, and three connections.
- $60 (6 months)- 10,000 channels, VOD, and three connections.
Steps to Install Pelican IPTV on Firestick
Pelican IPTV is not available on the Amazon App Store, so you need to use the Downloader app to install Pelican IPTV on your Fire TV Stick.
Before installing any third-party app, you need to enable the Unknown Sources option. For that,
- Select the Settings icon from the home screen.
- Then, click My Fire TV or Device.
- Click Developer options.
- Choose Apps From Unknown Sources and turn on the toggle.
For new Fire TV versions, go to Settings –> My Fire TV –> Install Unknown Apps –> Turn on Downloader toggle.
Steps to Install Pelican IPTV on Firestick using Downloader Turn on your Firestick device, and you will get the home page.  Open the Downloader app on Firestick.  Enter the Pelican IPTV URL in the URL box and click GO to download the apk file.
Best VPNs for Firestick
How to Watch Pelican IPTV on Firestick Using a VPN In the Firestick search box, type and search for the PureVPN app.  Click Install to download the PureVPN app.  After downloading, select the Open option to launch it on your Firestick.  Then, signin with the account details.  Choose the VPN server and click Connect.  Once it gets connected, you can start to stream Pelican IPTV from anywhere abroad on your Fire TV.
Though there are thousands of IPTV services available, Pelican IPTV will be the best alternative for cable packages. Not all IPTV service comes with their own media player. But, Pelican comes with a built-in video player in addition to M3U URL at an affordable price. If you have any issues with the VPN or Pelican IPTV, let us know in the comments below.