If you want to stream all your favorite Spanish movies and series on one platform, then Pantaya is the right choice. You can easily watch the on-demand content of Pantaya whenever and wherever you are. It lets you access hundreds of must-see movies, original series, etc. You can gain family-oriented content mostly on this service. Also, watch comedy, action, horror, love, and romance-related movies or series. This article will provide information about accessing Pantaya outside the USA on Firestick using a VPN.
Features of Pantaya
- You can watch exclusive premium series, blockbuster movies, and classic films through the Pantaya service.
- Obtain all your Spanish favorites only at $5.99 per month.
- It allows you to create a playlist to add your favorites for easy access.
- You can browse for new content in different categories like actors, just added, films, etc.
- It supports multiple devices, namely, Android, iOS, Firestick, etc.
How to Add Pantaya on Firestick
Amazon Firestick gives native support to the Pantaya app. Therefore, the installation of Pantaya on a Fire TV Stick is very simple.
Quick Guide: On the Fire TV home, Select Search under the Find category > Search for Pantaya > Select the app > Click Get > Click Open to launch > Sign in with your Credentials.
1. The Firestick Homepage will open up after the Firestick device and your TV is connected.
2. Navigate to the Search option under the Find category from the main menu.
3. Search for Pantaya, and you will get the search results.
4. Pick the respective app and click the app’s icon under the Apps & Channels section.
5. The app info page will appear, and then hit the Get/Download button.
6. Wait for the download to get over, and then click the Open option to launch the Pantaya app.
Alternate Method to Install Pantaya on Firestick
You can install Pantaya on Fire TV from the Amazon Website.
1. Go to the Amazon official website and click Account & Sign In option.
2. Sign In with your Amazon account details.
3. Select the search bar and search for Pantaya.
4. Click on the app and select Download.
5. Choose your Fire TV and wait till the app reflects on your Firestick device.
6. Once done, start streaming your favorite content on Pantaya.
Best VPNs to unblock Pantaya
How to Watch Pantaya on Firestick outside the USA using a VPN
To stream Spanish movies and series from anywhere in the world, you need to use a trusted VPN like IPVanish. Let’s see how to get Pantaya on Firestick abroad using a VPN.
1. Search for IPVanish, and then the app info page will be displayed.
2. Download and install the IPVanish app by pressing the Get/Download button.
3. Open the IPVanish app once the installation is done.
4. Provide the username & password and hit the Login button.
5. Now, choose your server and toggle the Connect option to start the service.
6. Head over to the Pantaya app from the Firestick homepage.
7. Sign in with your login details to obtain the app’s library.
8. Select a movie or series and tap the Watch button to start streaming.
The cost of Pantaya is very much affordable, which is $5.99 per month. With a monthly subscription, you can gain tons of content.
No. You will ness a subscription to stream Pantaya as a Prime video channel.
There are various good advantages available on Pantaya as it offers content in different genres, easy browsing, a huge library, and much more.
Pantaya is stuffed with hundreds of movies, from classic to new releases. You can also access dubbed movies, blockbuster films, documentaries, and more on this service.
You can certainly download Pantaya on Firestick, and it will be easy to install even for new users. It is also compatible with other devices like Roku, Apple TV, Android, etc.
As Pantaya has been focused on a Spanish-speaking audience, it doesn’t support English subtitles or voiceovers.
To cancel the subscription, go to the Amazon website and click on Subscription > Manage Subscription > Select the video channel > Choose Cancel Subscription.