OnDemandKorea streams Korean-based drama, movies, documentaries, and variety shows. The content will be available in the app within 20 minutes of airing on TV. It offers subtitles for all the content in both Korean and English. In addition, there is free content accessible in the app with ads supported. Let’s see the steps to watch OnDemandKorea outside the US on Firestick using a VPN.
Unfortunately, OnDemandKorea is unavailable in the Amazon App Store, but still, you can install the app from other sources. It is accessible in North and South America alone. The content library is filled with both new releases and old classics. It has organized the contents based on genres for quick access.
Pricing of OnDemandKorea
OnDemandKorea has two subscription plans – Plus and Premium. It is helpful for ad-free streaming, and the contents are accessible in HD streaming quality. There is a 24-hour Premium plan for $0.99.
How to Subscribe to OnDemandKorea
Follow the steps below to subscribe to OnDemandKorea and disable the ads while watching your favorites.
1. Visit the official website of OnDemandKorea.
2. Click on Turn Off Ads from the upper right corner.
3. Choose a plan to subscribe to.
4. Enter your Payment details and click on Subscribe.
5. Finally, you’re a premium subscriber and have successfully disabled the ads.
How to Install OnDemandKorea on Amazon Firestick
You can install the Downloader app on Firestick for sideloading the apps from unknown sources.
1. Plug-in Firestick to the TV HDMI port and launch Firestick.
2. Select Settings and click My Fire TV.
3. Choose Developer Options and select Apps from Unknown Sources.
4. Tap Turn On in the Apps from Unknown Sources screen.
5. Go to the Fire TV home screen and select the Find tab.
6. Then, select the Search tile.
7. Use the virtual keyboard or Alexa voice search to search for the Downloader app.
8. Choose the Downloader app below the Apps & Games section.
6. Select Get to download the app from the Amazon App Store.
7. Click Open to launch the Downloader app and select Allow in the prompt.
8. Type the OnDemandKorea URL https://bit.ly/3hD2sL9 and click Go.
9. After the APK File is downloaded, click Install to get the app.
10. Select Open to launch OnDemandKorea.
11. Log in to your OnDemandKorea account and stream any Korean drama.
How to Install OnDemandKorea on Firestick using ES File Explorer
Follow the steps below to install ONDemandKorea on Firestick using ES File Explorer.
1. Click the Find tab from the home screen of your Firestick.
2. Then, choose the Search tile below the Find tab.
3. Next, type in as ES File Explorer and search for the app.
4. Pick the ES File Explorer app from the search result.
5. Next, click on the Get or Download button.
6. Finally, the ES File Explorer app will be installed on Firestick.
7. Next, click on the Open button to launch the ES File Explorer.
8. Select the Downloader icon from the ES File Explorer home screen.
9. Select the + New tab.
10. Enter the URL of the OnDemandKorea apk file for Firestick https://bit.ly/3hD2sL9 in the Path field.
11. In the Name field, enter OnDemandKorea.
12. Then, click on the Download Now button to download the APK File of the OnDemandKorea app.
13. Select the Open File once the APK File is downloaded.
14. Finally, click on the Install button to install the OnDemandKorea app on your Firestick.
15. Now, hit the Open button to launch the OnDemandKorea app.
16. Sign in with your account if required.
17. Now, you can watch your favorite Korean TV shows on your Firestick.
How to Stream OnDemandKorea on Firestick outside the US
A VPN is essential in streaming the OnDemandKorea on Firestick from any location in the world. It could unblock the geo-restriction of streaming apps easily.
1. Select the Find > Search on the Fire TV home screen.
2. Type ExpressVPN using the Fire TV remote and search for the app. Next, click the same from the list below.
3. Select Get to install ExpressVPN on Firestick.
4. Click Open to launch Express VPN and select Sign In.
5. Enter the Email address and Password of your account. Click Sign In.
6. Choose the US VPN Server and click Connect.
7. Open the OnDemandKorea app from Your Apps & Channels and stream its content.
Best VPNs for Firestick
OnDemandKorea provides English subtitles for almost all the content, and it will be mentioned below the coIn addition, there.
You could stream OnDemandKorea on Amazon Firestick by sideloading.
Yes, OnDemandKorea is a legal platform to watch Korean shows.