MUBI is an incredible place to explore tons of wonderful movies, from classics to modern masterpieces. You can easily discover films from every nook and corner of the world. It is the world’s most dynamic online cinema platform. This app offers independent and international films. You can enjoy streaming your favorite movies on different screens, as it supports multiple devices. If you want to know how to stream MUBI on Firestick with a VPN, observe the below section.
- New films are added to this app every single day, so you can enjoy the new content always.
- You can stream your favorite directors’ movies from the past to the present.
- You are allowed to watch the trailer of any selected film and pick a film to watch according to the star ratings.
- It lets you watch hand-picked cinema anywhere, anytime.
- You can join the MUBI community, which is the best for film lovers to share their cinematic discoveries and experiences.
- The MUBI app allows you to watch all the available movies instantly during the period.
- It also provides an in-depth description of the movies and the cast & crew details.
Pricing of MUBI
MUBI offers 30 great films per month with two basic membership plans. Along with that, it also offers a 7-day free trial.
- Monthly Plan – $10.99 per month
- Annual Plan – $83.88 per year
How to Install MUBI on Firestick
MUBI can be easily installed on your Firestick device as it is officially available on the Amazon App Store.
1. Connect your Firestick device to a smart TV.
2. The Firestick Homepage will be displayed on the TV screen.
3. Select the Fine title at the top menu and click Search.
4. Search for MUBI and choose the app from the suggestions.
5. Click the Get/Download button on the app info page.
6. After installation, hit the Open option.
Alternate Method to Download MUBI on Amazon Fire TV
1. Go to the Amazon website and search for MUBI in the search field.
2. Select the app from the results.
3. Click on the Sign-in option and sign in with your Amazon account credentials.
4. Then, select your Fire TV device.
5. The app will be reflected on your Firestick within 24-hours.
How to Activate and Watch MUBI on Amazon Firestick
1. Launch the MUBI app on your Firestick and click Sign in.
2. You will see a unique activation code on your TV screen.
3. Now, using a PC browser, go to the Mubi activation site.
4. Enter the code displayed on your TV screen and click Activate.
5. Once activated, you can stream MUBI with a 30-day free trial.
Best VPNs for MUBI
How to Connect VPN on Firestick
Use a trusted VPN like ExpressVPN to stream all your favorite international films on MUBI.
1. Make sure about your subscription to the ExpressVPN service.
2. Download and install the ExpressVPN app from the Amazon App Store.
3. Launch the installed ExpressVPN app on your Firestick.
4. Complete the Sign-in process with your email and password.
5. Pick a respective server and tap the Connect button.
6. Now, minimize the tab and open the MUBI app.
7. The homepage of the MUBI will appear with a huge library.
8. Select your favorite movie and enjoy streaming on the Firestick.
MUBI is a streaming service that offers films from all over the world.
No, it requires a subscription of $5.99/ month. It also offers a 30-day free trial.
On the Amazon site, go to Subscription under Settings in your MUBI account to cancel your subscription.
You cannot download the film on your internal storage. But, you can save or download your favorite movies on the app to watch them offline.
The MUBI app is compatible with most popular devices like Android, iOS, Firestick, Roku, Chromecast, smart TVs, and so on.