Lime Player is one of the amazing video player applications to play both audio and video files. This app supports different streaming services and helps to stream various movies, TV shows, etc. Lime Player is compatible with most Android devices, including Firestick. Hence, if you install Lime Player on Firestick, you can enjoy streaming your favorite content on the big screen. It is very easy to operate, along with a quick start and smooth playbacks. If you want to know how to install Lime Player on Firestick, just follow the below article.
Features of Lime Player
Built-in Factors – It is stuffed with Advanced Hardware Acceleration, so you can add HW+ decoder to most of the videos. You can watch movies and videos in full HD quality.
User-friendly – Lime Player is very simple to use. It is a lightweight app, and so it consumes only less storage. Yet Lime Player is powerful and works smooth & fast.
Supporting Elements – This app supports multiple subtitles formats and also different video formats like AVI, MP3, WAV, AAC, MOV, MP4, 3GP, M4V, etc.
How to install Lime Player on Firestick
Follow the below section to install Lime Player on Amazon Firestick.
Install Downloader app on Firestick
You need to download the Lime Player Apk on Firestick using the Downloader app. Because the Lime Player is not available on the Amazon App store.
(1) Switch on your Firestick, and you will get the Firestick Home page.
(2) Press the Settings option from the top menu.
(3) Find and locate the My Fire TV/Device option.
(4) Tap Developer Options in the list.
(5) Turn on Apps from Unknown Sources and then go back to the Homepage.
(6) Click the Search icon at the top left corner.
(7) Search for the Downloader app and select the app from the suggestions.
(8) Pick the Downloader app under the Apps & Games section.
(9) Hit the Get/Download button and then click Open to start the app.
Install Lime Player on Firestick
The steps regarding how to install Lime Player on Fire TV Stick via the Downloader app are mentioned below.
(1) Launch the Downloader App and press the Allow & OK buttons.
(2) Provide the URL of the Lime Player app and click Go.
(3) Wait for a moment, and then press the Install button to start installing.
(4) Click Delete to trash the Apk after the installation process.
Best VPNs for Lime Player
How to use Lime Player on Firestick using a VPN
If you use a VPN on Firestick, you can stream the contents more securely. Hence, follow the procedure below to access Lime Player on Firestick using ExpressVPN.
1. Firstly, Download and install the ExpressVPN on your Fire TV device.
2. Open the ExpressVPN app and Sign-in with the login credentials.
3. Click the Connect icon to start the service.
4. Now, navigate to the Firestick home page and click Your Apps & Games.
5. Select and open the Lime Player app.
6. Hit the Menu bar or three horizontal lines at the top right of the home screen.
7. Select the Open stream option and enter the URL of any video to stream.
8. Press Play to start watching the video.
What is the best player for FireStick?
Some of the best players for Firestick are Lime Player, MX Player, FX Player, VLC, BSPlayer, PlayerXtreme Media Player, KMPlayer, and much more.
What is lime player app?
Lime Player is one of the best video player applications. It plays both video and audio files. It supports different video formats and subtitle formats.
Can you cast from the lime player?
You can cast from the lime player because it is compatible with most popular Android devices like Firestick, Chromecast, etc.
Do you really need a VPN for Firestick?
You can unlock your Amazon Firestick’s limitless potential by sideloading Android apps onto it, but it isn’t safe to do without a VPN.