IMDb TV is completely a free streaming service that runs with ad-supported videos. It offers popular TV shows and movies. The contents are available on the IMDb app, IMDb website, Amazon Prime App, and Amazon Fire TV devices. It supports many popular devices, and Firestick is one of them. IMDb TV is available only in the US. So, you need to use a VPN service to support the app outside the United States. Let’s see how to watch IMDb TV on Firestick outside the US or anywhere in the world.
You already know that IMDb TV is an ad-supported platform. So, need not have to pay for anything to watch movies and TV shows on IMDb TV.
How to Create an account on IMDb TV
IMDb TV is free but you have to create an account to access the contents of IMDb TV.
1. Vist the webpage https://www.imdb.com/tv/ on any web browser.
2. Next, click on Sign in from the upper right corner.
3. Select the Create a New Account button.
4. Enter the required fields and tap on Create your IMDb account button.
Finally, you have created your IMDb account and you can now access the IMDb TV
How to Download & Install IMDb TV on Amazon Firestick
Firestick officially offers IMDb TV on its device. So, you can follow the below procedure to install the IMDb TV app on Firestick.
1. Connect the Firestick to your TV, and you will get the Firestick Home Page.
2. Select Find and then Search. Next, type IMDb TV on the virtual keyboard.
3. Then, select IMDb TV below the virtual keyboard.
4. Pick the IMDb TV app from the search list under Apps & Channels.
5. Click the Get/Download option to start downloading the IMDb TV apk on Firestick.
6. After the installation is finished, you can click the Open button to use the IMDb TV app on Fire TV Stick.
How to Watch IMDb TV with Amazon Prime
Follow the steps below to watch IMDb TV with Amazon Prime:
1. Press the Home button on your Fire TV remote and move to the home screen from wherever you are.
2. Near the Home tab on your Fire TV’s home screen, you can see the Find tab. Click on the Find tab.
3. Next, choose the Search tile. Now, you can see the virtual keyboard displayed on the screen.
4. Type and search for any movie title you want to watch.
5. Choose the movie you want to watch from the search result.
6. Now, select the Watch on IMDb TV Free with Ads.
7. Now, you can watch the movie on IMDb TV free with Amazon Prime.
Best VPNs to Unblock IMDb TV
Some of the best VPNs that perfectly fit with IMDb TV to break the geo-blocks are mentioned below.
How to Stream IMDb TV on Firestick using a VPN
IMDb TV is patented in the United States, so you need to install a VPN app to watch IMDb TV from anywhere in the world. Let us see how to stream IMDb TV on Firestick using ExpressVPN.
1. Subscribe to ExpressVPN with any of your convenient subscription plans.
2. Select the Find tab from the home screen. Next, click on Search.
3. Type and search for ExpressVPN using the virtual keyboard.
4. Select the ExpressVPN app from the search result.
5. Next, click on the Download button to download and install the ExpressVPN on Firestick.
3. Click on the Open button to launch the ExpressVPN app and complete the sign-in process by entering the details required.
4. Pick the United States server and press the Connect button to start the service.
5. Now, return to the Firestick home page and click the Apps section at the top.
6. Select the IMDb TV app in the apps list and open it.
8. Now, pick any video and start streaming on your device without any restrictions.
Yes, IMDb TV is free to install and access.
IMDb TV is a free platform to watch movies and TV shows with ad support.
Press the Back button on your Fire TV remote to exit from IMDb TV.
Select the Search icon and search for your favorite movies.
Go to Settings > Applications > Manage Installed applications. Now, select the IMDb app and tap on the Uninstall option.
Clear the cache and app data of IMDb TV and try again.
You can connect to the US VPN server to access the IMDb TV.