F- Secure FREEDOME VPN is one of the fastest-growing VPN service providers. You already know the importance of protecting our privacy while surfing the internet. The F-Secure Freedome VPN will help you to protect yourself from hackers and avoid data leaks. Also, you can get the services of F- Secure FREEDOME VPN globally with availability in 100+ countries. But the only issue is that this VPN is a premium VPN. So, you have to be a paid subscriber to utilize the services of F-Secure FREEDOME VPN. Also, you will be able to enjoy a free trial of 5 days. Now, let us discover how to get F-Secure FREEDOME VPN on Firestick.
Highlights of F-Secure FREEDOME VPN
- F-Secure FREEDOME VPN is available in 100+ countries.
- Auto Kill Switch will help you disconnect your internet service when the VPN is disabled.
- Enjoy the services of F-Secure FREEDOME VPN with no-ads.
- Your privacy will be safe with the hands of F-Secure FREEDOME VPN because it has no ties with the 14-eyes alliance.
- With the intuitive User Interface, you can easily use the F-Secure FREEDOME VPN.
Pricing & Plans
You need to visit the official website of F-Secure FREEDOME VPN to subscribe to it. Also, you will get a 5-day free trial, and the subscription plans are as follows.
- 12 Month Plan – $2.92/ month. You can use the F- Secure FREEDOME VPN on 3 devices.
- 12 Month Plan – $5.83/ month. Subscribe to this plan and use the F-Secure FREEDOME VPN on 7 devices.
- 24 Month Plan – 3.75/ month. Use the F-Secure FREEDOME VPN on 7 devices for 2 years.
How to Install F-Secure FREEDOME VPN on Firestick
F-Secure FREEDOME VPN is not available for your Firestick. So, follow the sideloading method given below.
Turn on the access to Install Apps from Unknown Sources
If you are using the Sideloading method, you must ensure that you have enabled access to install applications from unknown sources.
1. Go to the Settings on your Firestick from the home screen.
2. Then, select My Fire TV from the Settings.
3. Now, choose Developer options.
4. Select Apps from Unknown Sources.
5. Click on the Turn on button.
6. Now, you have successfully enabled access to the installation of apps from unknown sources.
Install F-Secure FREEDOME VPN on Firestick using Downloader
1. Return to the home screen on your Firestick and select the Find tab.
2. Choose the Search tile. Now, an on-screen keyboard will appear on the screen.
3. Use your Firestick remote to enter Downloader and search for it.
4. Pick the Downloader app from the Apps & Games category.
5. Click on the Get or Download button.
6. Now, the Downloader app will be installed on your Firestick
7. Click on the Open button to launch the Downloader app.
8. Enter the URL of the APK File of the F- Secure FREEDOME VPN app https://bit.ly/3ohB35f.
9. Select the Go button to download the APK File.
10. Now, select the Install button to get the F-Secure FREEDOME VPN on Firestick.
11. Launch the F-secure FREEDOME VPN after installation.
12. Sign in to your subscription account.
13. Click on the Location button and choose any VPN server location.
14. Now, click on the ON button to connect to the F-Secure FREEDOME VPN.
F-Secure FREEDOME VPN Alternatives
If you do not like the services of the F-Secure FREEDOME VPN, you can try the other best VPNs for your Firestick.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can you get F-Secure FREEDOME VPN on Firestick?
Unfortunately, F-Secure FREEDOME VPN does not natively support Firestick. However, you can sideload the F-Secure FREEDOME VPN.
2. Does F-Secure FREEDOME VPN save logs?
No, F-Secure FREEDOME VPN does not create logs or sell them.
3. Is F-Secure FREEDOME VPN free?
No, you have to subscribe to get their VPN services.