Stay updated with the current issues by watching Fox News Channel 24×7 through the Fox News app. It offers exclusive Fox News shows, free highlights, and other news events. Fox News allows you to stay connected with the updates of news in different genres. They include World, Politics, Entertainment, Technology, Health, and Science, etc. It supports most of the popular devices such as Android, iOS, Firestick, Roku, and so on. Hence, enjoy watching Fox News on the big screens using Firestick. In this tutorial, let’s see about streaming Fox News on Firestick outside the US using a VPN.
Major Contents of Fox News
Fox News involves many famous shows and events, which are:
- Fox & Friends with Ainsley Earhardt, Brian Kilmeade, and Steve Doocy
- Your World With Neil Cavuto
- Outnumbered with Harris Faulkner
- The Daily Briefing with Dana Perino
- The Ingraham Angle with Laura Ingraham
- The Five and Special Report with Bret Baier
- Tucker Carlson Tonight with Hannity
The two main membership plans of Fox News are:
- Monthly Subscription Plan – $5.99/month
- Annual Subscription Plan – $64.99/year
How to Install Fox News on Firestick
Fox News on Firestick can be easily installed through the Amazon App Store.
1. Connect the Firestick device to your TV.
2. The Home Page of Firestick will display on the TV screen.
3. Hit the Search icon at the top left corner.
4. Search for Fox News and select the app from the suggestions.
5. Tap the Get/Download button on the app page.
6. Click the Open button once the installation is done.
Best VPNs for Fox News
How to Watch Fox News on Firestick using a VPN
Let us see how to watch Fox News on Firestick from abroad using IPVanish VPN.
1. Firstly, subscribe to the IPVanish VPN with any of its membership plans.
2. Download and install the IPVanish app on your Fire TV device.
3. Launch the IPVanish app and Sign-in with the login credentials.
4. Click the Connect button to start the service.
How to Activate Fox News on Firestick
1. Start the installed Fox News app on your device.
2. Complete the Sign-in process with the required details.
3. The Activation code will appear on the TV screen.
3. Go to the https://www.foxnews.com/connect website from another device.
4. Pick your TV Provider and enter the Activation Code on the site.
5. Hit the Connect button.
6. You will get the News page of the Fox News app.
7. Choose your favorite and start streaming on Firestick.
Can you watch Fox News on Firestick?
Fox News can be watched on the Fire TV streaming device because it is natively available on the Amazon App Store. You can cast the live news and also the highlights on this app.
Which streaming service has Fox News?
You can watch Fox News on the other streaming services without cable. The streaming services include Sling TV, fuboTV, Hulu With Live TV, AT&T TV Now, or YouTube TV.
Does Fox News have a subscription service?
Fox News is a subscription-based service, and it offers two membership plans. You can get the reference in the above section, but it is completely free to download.
How do I watch Fox News?
You can watch Fox News on different platforms as it is compatible with multiple devices, namely Android, iOS, Firestick, Roku, Apple TV, and many more.