Stay updated with the current issues by watching Fox News Channel 24×7 through the Fox News app. It offers exclusive Fox News shows, free highlights, and other news events. Fox News allows you to stay connected with news updates in different genres. They include World, Politics, Entertainment, Technology, Health, Science, etc. It supports the most popular devices, such as Android, iOS, Firestick, Roku, etc. Hence, enjoy watching Fox News on the big screens using Firestick. However, Fox News isn’t available in major countries, but with a VPN, you can stream it anywhere in the world.
Major Contents of Fox News
Fox News involves many famous shows and events, which are:
- Fox & Friends with Ainsley Earhardt, Brian Kilmeade, and Steve Doocy
- Your World With Neil Cavuto
- Outnumbered with Harris Faulkner
- The Daily Briefing with Dana Perino
- The Ingraham Angle with Laura Ingraham
- The Five and Special Report with Bret Baier
- Tucker Carlson Tonight with Hannity
The two main membership plans of Fox News are:
- Monthly Subscription Plan – $5.99/month
- Annual Subscription Plan – $64.99/year
- 2-Year Plan – $99/ year
Moreover, it also comes with a 7-day free trial and offers a free one-year subscription for the military, veterans, etc.
How to Install Fox News on Firestick
Fox News on Firestick can be easily installed through the Amazon App Store.
1. Connect the Firestick device to your TV.
2. The Home Page of Firestick will display on the TV screen.
3. Hit the Find icon on the home page and click the Search option.
4. Search for Fox News and select the app from the suggestions.
5. Tap the Get/Download button on the app page.
6. Click the Open button once the installation is done.
How to Download Fox News on Firestick using Downloader
1. Go to the Firestick Settings and select My Fire TV.
2. Click Developer Options and select Apps from Unknown Sources.
3. Turn on Apps from Unknown Sources.
4. Head to the Firestick home screen and select Find > Search.
5. Search and find Downloader. Then hit Get to install the app.
6. Launch the app and click Allow to access files.
7. Enter the URL in the search field and click Go.
8. After downloading, click Install to begin the installation process.
9. Click Done and open the app on your Firestick.
Best VPNs for Fox News
How to Stream Fox News on Firestick using a VPN
Let us see how to watch Fox News on Firestick from abroad using IPVanish VPN.
1. Firstly, subscribe to the IPVanish VPN with any of its membership plans.
2. Download and install the IPVanish app on your Fire TV device.
3. Launch the IPVanish app and Sign-in with the login credentials.
4. Click the Connect button to start the service.
How to Activate Fox News on Firestick
1. Start the installed Fox News app on your device.
2. Complete the Sign-in process with the required details.
3. The Activation code will appear on the TV screen.
3. Go to the https://www.foxnews.com/connect website from another device.
4. Pick your TV Provider and enter the Activation Code on the site.
5. Hit the Connect button.
6. You will get the News page of the Fox News app.
7. Choose your favorite and start streaming on Firestick.
You can watch Fox News on other streaming services without cable. The streaming services include Sling TV, fuboTV, Hulu With Live TV, AT&T TV Now, and YouTube TV.
Fox News is a subscription-based service, and it offers three membership plans.
You can watch Fox News on different platforms as it is compatible with multiple devices, namely Android, iOS, Firestick, Roku, Apple TV, and many more.