DistroTV is another new Live TV streaming application that streams with hundreds of Live TV and VOD content. This platform holds different categories of content, including News, Opinions, Movies, TV shows, Business, comedy, live sports, Lifestyle, Spanish, and many more. This IPTV app is free to use on any streaming device. The DistroTV app is available for installation on Amazon Firestick. This session will guide you through the steps to get Distro TV for Fire TV.
Key Features of DistroTV
- You will get hundreds of live channels, free movies, and TV shows.
- DistroTV even offers News channels, international channels, entertainment channels, and sports channels.
- DistroTV is 100% free to install and stream on any streaming device.
- A Free electronic program guide is also offered.
- The channels provided by DistroTV include PeopleTV, EuroNews, Cinelife, Newsmax TV, CON TV, Stadium, Reelz, Hollywire, Hard Knocks, ACC Network, Esports Revolution, and more other popular channels.
Procedure to Install DistroTV on Firestick
You can straight away install the DistroTV app on your Firestick from the Amazon Appstore as it is available officially. Follow the steps mentioned below to get DistroTV. Set up the Firestick device on your TV and turn it on.
Best VPNs for Firestick
How to Watch DistroTV on Firestick Using a VPN Install and launch Cyberghost VPN on Firestick device.  Now, enter the username and password of your Cyberghost account to log in.  Choose the VPN server and select the Connect button to get connected.  After connecting to the server, open the DistroTV app to stream.
1. How much does DistroTV cost?
The Distro TV allows its users to stream 150+ channels for free. No registration or subscription is required.
2. Is DistroTV legal?
Yes, it is legal and safe to use the app, as the content are protected by trademark, copyright, and other intellectual property law.