Destination America is a popular American cable TV network owned by Discovery, Inc. You can easily catch-up with this live TV through Destination America GO. The app takes you to the best entertainment world. You can stream full episodes of different shows and documentaries. Watch programs from various networks like Discovery, HGTV, TLC, ID, Animal Planet, etc. It is a free service with your TV subscription. If you are curious to know how to access Destination America outside the US on Firestick, follow this section.
- Watch new episodes anywhere, anytime that are added regularly.
- You can browse and discover shows with genres and filters.
- The Destination America app supports multiple devices like iOS, Android, Amazon Firestick, Roku, Apple TV, and more.
- Save your favorite programs to My Videos and access them at ease.
- It provides a TV schedule, closed-captioning support, good recommendations, etc.
How to Install Destination America on Firestick
Amazon Firestick gives native support to the Destination America app. So, the installation becomes simple with few steps.
1. Go to the Firestick homepage once the Firestick and your TV is connected.
2. Select the Search icon at the top-left corner and search for Destination America.
3. Choose the respective app from the search result.
4. Click on the Get/Download button on the app’s info page.
5. Wait for the download to complete and then hit the Open option to launch the app.
6. You will get the Activation Code on the app page. Note it down.
7. Visit the Destination America Activation site on any browser from your mobile/PC.
8. Enter the activation key and press the Activate button.
9. Sign-in with your TV provider username and password.
10. Now, you can instantly stream Destination America on Firestick.
Best VPNs for Firestick
How to Stream Destination America on Firestick using a VPN
When Destination America is prompted with geo-restrictions, you have to use a VPN to unblock the service. Observe the below steps to know about streaming Destination America on Firestick using a VPN.
1. Head over to the Search icon from the Firestick home screen.
2. Search for NordVPN and download the app on your Firestick.
3. Start the installed VPN app and sign-in with your email and password.
4. Choose the preferred server and tap the Connect icon to begin the service.
5. Now, stream Destination America on the big screens without any restrictions.
Do I have to pay to watch Destination America?
Destination America is a free service, and you can install the app for free of cost. All you have to do is just sign-in with your TV provider subscription.
Why do I have to have cable to watch Destination America?
You have to possess cable to watch Destination America so that you can unlock all the shows and episodes of free service.
Can I watch Destination America without ads?
Destination America is an ad-supported service. Therefore, you will get commercial ads in between your streaming.