If you are a lover of Documentaries, then without any choices, you can pick CuriosityStream to watch thousands of documentaries. CuriosityStream is one of the world’s popular documentary and non-fiction streaming services. It lets you watch on-demand and online content. You can enjoy different genres of content like history, science, nature, biographies, kids, and many more. This app has got over 13 million subscribers. It is compatible with multiple devices such as Android, iOS, Smart TVs, Firestick, Roku, Chromecast, etc. Stream your favorite documentaries of CuriosityStream on Firestick using a VPN for secure access and get the delight of watching them on the big screens.
Features of CuriosityStream
It is a platform with unlimited streaming hours of documentary programming. It is stuffed with many interesting and famous contents, along with award-winning, exclusives, and CuriosityStream originals.
Excellent Quality Streams
You can stream the contents of CuriosityStream in 4K and HD quality. It is applicable to multiple devices. You can download the contents, and so you can watch them anywhere and anytime without an internet connection.
This app releases regular updates and add-up new content weekly so the user will never get bored. You can create your Watchlist to stream the shows later.
CuriosityStream – Subscription plans
CuriosityStream is a subscription-based service, and it offers four plans mainly, which are
- Monthly HD Plan – $2.99/month
- Monthly 4K Plan – $9.99/month
- Annual HD Plan – $19.99/year
- Annual 4K Plan – $69.99/year
It also offers a free-trial option for seven days.
How to install CuriosityStream on Firestick
You can easily install CuriosityStream on Firestick just by following the steps down because it is natively available on the Amazon App store.
1. Connect the Firestick device to your TV and switch on the internet connection.
2. The Home page will appear on the Firestick TV screen.
3. Tap the Search icon at the top left corner and search for CuriosityStream in the search bar.
4. Pick the app from the suggestions and click on the CuriosityStream app icon.
5. Hit the Get/Download button and wait for the download to complete.
6. After the installation process, you can press Open to start using the CuriosityStream app.
Best VPNs for CuriosityStream
How to Stream CuriosityStream on Firestick using a VPN
It is safe to use a VPN service to break geo-restrictions. Let us see how to watch CuriosityStream on Firestick using ExpressVPN.
1. Firstly, Download and install the ExpressVPN on your Firestick device.
2. Launch the ExpressVPN app and Sign-in with the login credentials.
3. Tap the Connect icon to start the service.
4. Open a web browser on another device and enter the URL of the CuriosityStream app.
5.: Create your account with the login details and select your convenient subscription plan.
6. Now, navigate to the Firestick home page and click the Your Apps & Games option.
7. Open the CuriosityStream app and complete the login process.
8. The Homescreen of the CuriosityStream will appear.
9. Select any documentary and start streaming.
10. You can click the Search option at the top to search for your favorite shows.
What documentaries are on CuriosityStream?
CuriosityStream offers content from BBC, NHK and also provides many original documentaries like Muck City, The History of Home, Miniverse, Stephen Hawking’s Favorite Places, David Attenborough’s Light On Earth, and Deep Time History.
What is Amazon CuriosityStream?
CuriosityStream is an on-demand streaming service to watch documentaries and inspire. It has a collection of various categories like favorite nature, technology, history, science, and documentaries.
How do I stream CuriosityStream?
You can stream CuriosityStream on your available devices as it supports most of the popular devices like Android, iOS, Smart TVs, Firestick, Roku, and Chromecast.
Is CuriosityStream available on Firestick?
CuriosityStream is available on the Amazon App store, so you can get the app instantly on your Firestick streaming device and enjoy them on a big screen.