Crackle is the best free and on-demand streaming platform that offers the latest movies, popular TV shows, and original programs. It is formerly called Sony Crackle. Once the stakes are sold from Sony to Chicken Soup for the Soul, it is referred to as Crackle. It is compatible with many popular devices, including Firestick. Hence, you can enjoy streaming Crackle on the big screens for free using Firestick. As it is a US-based streaming service, you need to have a VPN for streaming the Crackle content on Firestick from other regional parts.
How to Install Crackle on Firestick
The Crackle app is officially available on the Amazon App Store, so you can easily get the app on Firestick.
1. Connect the Firestick device to your TV.
2. You will get the Firestick Home Page and click on the Find title.
3. Hit the Search icon and search for Crackle.
4. Click the app icon under Apps & Channels.
5. The app page will appear, and tap the Get/Download button.
6. Wait a moment and press the Open button to launch the Crackle app on Fire TV Stick.
How to Sideload Crackle on Firestick
If the application is not available in your location, then you can’t follow the direct installation method. The below steps will guide you to install Crackle on Firestick using Downloader.
1. Launch the Fire TV home and click on the Find title.
2. Select Search and search for Downloader.
3. Click Get or Download to get the Downloader app.
4. Launch the app and click Allow in the prompts.
5. Enter the URL of the Crackle APK file and click Go.
6. Once downloaded, click Install to begin the installation of Crackle.
7. The Crackle app will be installed on your Firestick.
Note: Make sure to delete the Crackle APK file by selecting the Delete option, as it is no longer needed.
How to Use Crackle on Firestick
1. Press and hold the Home button on your Firestick remote, and click on the Apps option.
2. Select the Crackle app from the channels list.
3. Select the options or three horizontal lines icon and click on the Move option.
4. You can now move the app to the top for easy access.
5. Launch the app and stream its content on a big screen. To unblock geo-restrictions, you can use a VPN with the steps below.
Best VPNs to unblock Crackle
How to Stream Crackle on Firestick outside the US
Crackle is geo-restricted outside the US, so it is necessary to use a VPN for streaming the Crackle from different parts of the world.
1. Download and install the IPVanish app on your Firestick device.
2. Launch the IPVanish app and Sign-in by furnishing the required details.
3. Select the US server and turn on the Connect option.
4. Tap the Apps & Channels section on the Firestick homepage.
5. Launch the Crackle app and click the Skip option to skip the login.
6. The home screen of the Crackle will appear.
7. Pick a video and hit the Watch Now button to stream it on Firestick.
Highlights of Crackle
Multiple Devices – Crackle supports various devices like Android, iOS, PC, Firestick, Roku, etc. You can get this app on the respective app stores.
Free of cost – You can enjoy streaming the Crackle content on your favorite devices for free of cost.
Different Genres – It offers different content genres, namely romance, comedy, action, drama, thriller, and many more. Watch them without any subscriptions.
Tons of Content – Watch both the live and on-demand content on this app. You can add your favorite videos to the Watch Later list for easy access.
Crackle is free to download on various devices, including Firestick. You can start watching Crackle on Firestick for free without any subscriptions and logins.
Crackle is safe to use as it is the most reliable. This app is easy to operate and user-friendly application.
It is available on the App store of your respective device, so you can stream Crackle on various devices and on its official website.