Bravo is one of the oldest streaming services in America, which is owned by NBCUniversal TV Network. It offers Live TV shows, series, and many feature films. Bravo allows you to stream both live and on-demand content. You can watch the full episodes of any series and can also stream older content on Bravo. The app is compatible with many devices like Android Mobiles/tablets, iPhone/iPad, Apple TV, Android TV, including Firestick. If you want to unblock Bravo outside America, you need to use a trusted VPN service. Get complete knowledge about streaming Bravo on Firestick outside the US.
Features of Bravo
A Single Profile
Just with a single NBCUniversal profile, you can access Bravo along with other sister channels of NBC on multiple devices. It is also possible to sync your watchlist of Bravo on many devices using one profile.
A Wide Library
It is filled with a large content library along with clutter-free menus. You can stream the contents of Bravo in Full HD resolution up to 1080p. The subtitles are also available for a few contents.
Excellent User Interface
Bravo is designed with an amazing user interface, and so it won’t be a difficult task for the user to operate. You can add your favorites to the Watchlist for easy access.
How to Install Bravo on Amazon Firestick
It will be easy for you to download the Bravo app on your Firestick because it is available on the Amazon App store officially. Follow the below section to install Bravo on Fire TV Stick.
1. Connect the Firestick device to your TV.
2. You will get the Firestick Home Page.
3. At the left top corner, click the Search icon and search for Bravo.
4. Select the app from the suggestions and tap the app icon under Apps & Channels.
5. Press the Get/Download button and wait for the download to complete.
6. Hit the Open button once the installation is done.
How to Activate Bravo TV on Firestick
1. Open the installed Bravo app, and the home screen will display.
2. Tap the More option at the top menu near the search icon.
3. Pick the My Profile option and click the Sign In button under NBCUniversal profile.
4. A screen with the generated activation code will appear.
5. Navigate to the following site from a different device – (https://www.nbc.com/nbcuniversalfamily/activate?brand=bravo)
6. Provide the activation code of the app on the site and hit the Continue button.
7. You will be asked to sign in to your NBCUniversal profile and hit the Sign Up With Email option.
8. Enter your Email ID & password, and agree to the terms & conditions.
9. Now, you will be prompted to the link with your TV provider. Click Yes.
10. Choose any TV provider and finish the Activation procedure.
How to Stream Bravo on Firestick using a VPN
Due to geo-restrictions, Bravo cannot be streamed outside the US. It can be shot out by using a VPN.
1. Subscribe to ExpressVPN and install the VPN app on your Firestick device.
2. Open the ExpressVPN app and Sign-in with the login credentials.
3. Pick the US server and tap the Connect button to start the service.
4. Navigate to the Bravo app once all the processes are done.
5. The home screen will appear where you select any video to stream on Firestick.
Best VPNs to unlock Bravo TV
The below-listed VPNs are some of the best VPNs to unblock Bravo outside the US on Firestick.
Is the Bravo app free?
Bravo app is free to download on FIrestick and also on some other devices. Yet, it can be streamed with any TV provider or NBCUniversal profile.
Can I watch Bravo on Firestick?
You can absolutely watch Bravo TV on Firestick as it is natively present on the Amazon app store. But, you need a VPN service to stream Bravo on Firestick outside the US.
Can you stream the Bravo channel?
It is possible to stream the Bravo channel with the help of its official app or through its official website, BravoTV.com. The app is compatible with many devices like Android Mobiles/tablets, iPhone/iPad, Apple TV, Android TV, Firestick, Roku, etc.
How can I watch Bravo outside the US?
You can watch Bravo outside the US with the help of any trusted VPNs like ExpressVPN, NordVPN, etc. You can get the reference about accessing VPN on Firestick in the above article.