In this tutorial, let’s see about accessing Beachbody On Demand on Firestick. It is shortly called BOD, which is one of the popular online fitness streaming apps. The BOD app provides the most effective workout programs and classes, so you can make yourself a fitness freak from your home. It has got more than 20 million subscribers, and the classes have been taught by world-class trainers. Beach On-Demand supports multiple devices, and Firestick is one among them. Stream any fitness videos on the big screens using Firestick and make your home a fitness studio.
Highlights of BOD
The fitness classes are taught by World-Class Trainers, namely Autumn Calabrese, Chalene Johnson, Joel Freeman, McMatthews, Tony Horton, etc.
You can get a wide variety of fitness classes on this app, so you can reach your fitness goals easily. There are different classes like yoga, dance, mixed martial arts, cardio, strength training, and so on.
Exclusive Workout Videos
The BOD app offers exclusive workout videos, and you can get your favorites videos for a custom workout. You can use the BOD app on multiple devices, just with a single account.
The major three membership plans of Beachbody On Demand are.
- Annual Plan – $99 per year
- Semi-Annual Plan – $59 per 6 months
- Quarter-Annual Plan – $39 per 3 months
They also offer bundle packages with top nutrition programs and supplements to get results faster.
- Shakeology Packs
- Performance Packs
- Go & Glow Packs
How to Install Beachbody On Demand on Firestick
Just with the simple steps, you can easily install Beachbody On Demand on Firestick from the Amazon App Store.
Quick Start Guide: On Firestick Home, click Search under Find > Search Beachbody On Demand > Click Get/ Download > Click Open to launch.
1. Connect the Firestick to your TV to get the Firestick’s Homepage.
2. Select the Search icon under the Find categories and search for BOD.
3. Pick the app from the suggestions, and the app page will appear.
4. Press the Get/Download button and wait for the download to finish.
5. Click Open once the installation is done.
How to Activate Beachbody On Demand on Amazon Firestick
1. Open the installed BOD app, and the Activation code will appear on the TV screen.
2. Visit the https://www.beachbodyondemand.com/register site from another device.
Note: If you have already signed in, you can go to the BOD activate site at http://www.beachbodyondemand.com/activate
3. Complete the Sign-in process by filling in the required details.
4. Enter the Activation Code on the site and tap Continue.
5. The homepage of the Beachbody On Demand will appear.
6. Choose a fitness class and stream it on your big screen.
Best VPNs for Beachbody On Demand
How to Stream Beachbody On Demand on Fire TV Stick using a VPN
You need to use a trusted VPN like NordVPN to stream the videos of BOD without any restrictions.
1. Firstly, make sure your Subscription to NordVPN.
2. Download and install the NordVPN app on your Firestick.
3. Launch the installed app and Sign-in with the login details.
4. Select the region and click the Connect button.
You can get effective results by regularly practicing the fitness videos of the Beachbody On Demand app.
1. Make sure to connect with a stable internet connection.
2. Clear the Cache files stored in the application.
3. Update the latest version of the BOD app.
4. Restart your Fire TV device.
For more help, contact BOD support at faq.beachbody.com/app/contactus.
No, BOD is a subscription-based service. However, you will get a 14-day free trial with its 3-month plan.
If you can’t find BOD from the Amazon App Store, you can get it through third-party apps like ES File Explorer and Downloader as an APF file.
No, Bod is not available as a Prime Video Channel. You need a separate app or browser to stream its content.
You can access Beachbody On Demand with Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Google Chromecast, Apple TV, iPhone, iPad, Android Phone, Tablet, and Apple Watch.
You can use a VPN service to stream BOD from Canada.
There are many fitness programs and classes available on this app, which includes 80 Day Obsession, P90X, 21 Day Fix, FOCUS T25, LIIFT4, Transform:20, Barre Blend, etc.