Atom VPN is an unlimited and fast VPN service that offers Internet privacy and security. You can browse the internet safely without getting hacked. It not only protects you from hacking and phishing sites, but it also locks the geo-location. In addition to that, you can stream content without any limits and ads. Moreover, Atom VPN is a free service that does require any registration or credit card details. In this article, we will guide you to install Atom VPN for Firestick.
Highlights of Atom VPN
- In Atom VPN, you don’t need to sign up or sign in. Just install it and start using it.
- You can bypass geo-restrictions imposed by streaming platforms.
- By using Atom VPN, you can browse with complete anonymity.
- The connection process is simple, and you have to just click the Connect icon.
- It is a recommended one for minimal browsing. If you want a VPN for torrenting and high-end streaming, you must choose some advanced VPNs.
Preparing Firestick to Install Atom VPN
Sadly, Atom VPN is not available on the Amazon App Store. You have to use any third-party apps to install the VPN. When you use any third-party apps, you need to change the Firestick Settings.
Follow the command, Settings –> My Fire TV or Devices –> Developer options –> Apps from Unknown Sources –> Turn On.
If you didn’t turn on the Apps from Unknown Sources feature, you can’t install apps from third-party sources.
How to Put Atom VPN for Firestick
1. On the Home screen, click the Lens icon. If you have the Downloader app installed on your Firestick, skip to step 8.
2. Type Downloader and search for it.
3. Under Apps & Games, choose the Downloader app.
4. Click the Get or Download icon to install the Downloader app.
5. After the app is installed, click the Open icon to launch the app.
6. For the first time, it will ask permission to access your Firestick library. Click Allow.
7. Read the Quick Start Guide if you want and click OK.
8. Now, you get the Downloader’s home screen. In the search bar, type the Atom VPN’s download link https://bit.ly/31BltVU and click the Go button.
9. The VPN will start to download. When it is downloaded, click the Install button.
10. When the installation is completed, click the Open button to launch the VPN instantly or click the Done button to get back to the Downloader app.
11. If you click the Done button, a pop-up with three options will appear. Click the Delete button to delete the Atom VPN’s apk file. After the installation, you don’t need the apk file.
12. If it asks for confirmation, click the Delete button again.
13. Now, open the Atom VPN from the YourApp & Games section.
Alternate Method to Sideload Atom VPN on Firestick via ES File Explorer
#1: Install the ES File Explorer from the Amazon App Store.
#2: Launch the app and click the Download icon.
#3: Click the +New icon and enter the URL link in the Path field.
#4: Select the Download Now button to get the file.
#5: Once downloaded, Install the app on your Firestick.
#6: Click Done and launch the Atom VPN apk.
Atom VPN Alternatives
IF you want more free VPNs, try the below VPNs mentioned.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can use our guide on how to check if VPN is working on Firestick.
Atom VPN is a completely free VPN that requires no login or password.
Atom VPN won’t store any logs of your data. It is a safer VPN to use.
Reinstall the latest version of the app and restart your device. Also, make sure that Wi-Fi is connected properly to your Firestick.