SuperVPN is a freemium VPN service that provides users with basic security features to protect their data from third-party tracking. The SuperVPN app is not available on the Amazon App Store. Hence, you must sideload the SuperVPN on your Firestick or Fire TV using a sideloading tool like the Downloader. SupreVPN offers unlimited bandwidth without limitations, and it doesn’t require one to sign up for an account.
Since the service is free, you will get ads on the SuperVPN app. You can remove the advertisements by paying for the in-app purchases. Paying for this subscription will also let you access additional VPN servers. In this guide, I will help you install and use the SuperVPN app on Fire TV Stick.
SuperVPN Specifications – An Overview
|Number of Servers
|The exact count is not mentioned in the official platform
|Number of Countries
|Not mentioned in the app
|Fire OS 5 & above models
|$2.99 per month
How to Sideload SuperVPN on Firestick
As the VPN is free, you don’t need an account or any registration process.
1. Before initiating the sideloading process, connect your Firestick to a stable network.
2. Then, you must install the Downloader app on the Firestick from the Amazon App Store.
3. After that, enable the Install unknown apps option for the Downloader app. Follow the procedure below to undergo the process.
Go to Settings → Click My Fire TV → Hit Developer Options → Tap on the Install unknown apps → Enable Downloader.
4. Now, tap and open the Downloader app and navigate to the Home tab.
5. Next, enter the SuperVPN APK link (https://urlsrt.io/supervpn) on the website URL box and press the Go option.
6. Select the Install option after the downloading process of the APK File. Click Done once the app is installed.
7. With this, you can use the SuperVPN on the Fire TV Stick.
How to Setup SuperVPN on Firestick
1. On your Fire TV Stick, navigate to the Applications tile and open the SuperVPN app.
2. Tap the Connect button to connect to the default server.
3. To change the location, tap the Location button on the top and choose your desired country.
4. Click the Purchase VIP button to get the premium version, which costs $2.99 monthly. In the premium version, you won’t get any ads and access to all the servers.
5. Click the Hamburger icon to open the Settings menu. In the menu, you get five options.
6. On the top of the Settings menu, you can see your account information and the Log Out button.
7. Go to Smart Proxy to customize the Split Tunneling feature.
Alternatives for SuperVPN
If you are unwilling to sideload this SuperVPN, you can install other alternative VPN services on your Firestick. Installing the VPN is also easy, as it is available on the Amazon App Store.
NordVPN on Firestick offers Split Tunneling for all the apps, including the sideloaded apps. With the NordLynx protocol, you can connect to servers far from your home location without losing internet speeds.
ProtonVPN on Firestick will be the best option for affordability. It uses a 10 Gbps server network to improve the internet speeds. Apart from being a normal VPN service, it uses a Secure Core network to help in bypassing the internet traffic.
Windscribe VPN is a completely free service that has multiple features like Config Generators, ScribeForce, No Identifying Logs, Static IPs, and many more. Windscribe VPN on Firestick has an in-built Port Forwarding feature that allows you to use the service in a remote location.
|Contact Us Page
|Social Media Handles
Frequently Asked Questions
No. The SuperVPN does not offer any money-back guarantee.
Super VPN is completely free to use on the Firestick. To access more locations, you can make necessary payments and subscribe to its membership plan.
No. You can directly use the SuperVPN without any of the registration or signup processes.
Why Opt for SuperVPN?
The SuperVPN offers unlimited bandwidth for free. And, you will able to stream the geo-restricted content without any restrictions on the Firestick. Even it supports torrenting as it is the main speciality in this SuperVPN
- Free Unlimited bandwidth
- Easy to access
- Lack of customer support
- Limited Features
Server Network & Locations6
Security & Privacy4
Performance & Speed4.5