A&E (Arts & Entertainment) is a live TV channel from A&E Networks. With the A&E app, you can stream live TV and on-demand content. The A&E app is compatible with Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, Android TV, Roku, Chromecast, and Samsung TV. This service is available only in the United States, and thereby you will need a VPN for streaming A&E outside the US. Let’s see how to watch A&E on Firestick using a VPN.
The content is available in 1080p HD streaming quality, and the popular series in A&E are the Firest 48, 60 hours In, Cold Case File, Ghost Hunter, Nightwatch, etc.
Pricing of A&E
A&E accepts TV service providers for sign-in. The available TV providers are AT&T TV, DIRECTV, Dish, Hulu, Philo, Optimum, Spectrum, Cox, Verizon, Xfinity, etc.
How to Install A&E on Amazon Firestick
One Step Guide: On Fire TV Home, click Find > Select Search > Search for A&E > Select the app > Click Get > Click Open to launch.
(1). Launch Firestick and select the Search icon at the top left corner.
(2). Type A&E in the search and select it from the suggestions.
(3). Click Get to download the A&E app.
(4). Select Open to launch A&E on Firestick.
How to Activate A&E on Fire TV
(1) Launch the A&E app from the App section.
(2) You will receive an activation code on the screen.
(3) Visit the A&E Activation site using a smartphone or PC and select Amazon Fire TV.
(4) Choose your TV Provider and enter the Activation code.
(5) Click Continue and log in to your TV provider account to activate the A&E app on Firestick.
(6) Select the video title and start streaming A&E on Firestick.
Alternate Method to Download A&E on Firestick
If you cannot install the app from the Amazon App Store on your Firestick device, you can install it using Downloader.
(1) On your Fire TV Home, click on the Search option under the Find title.
(2) Search for Downloader and install the app.
(3) Launch the Downloader on Firestick and click Allow to grant access.
(4) Enter the download link in the URL field and click Go.
(5) The apk will get downloaded. Once done, click Install.
(6) Then, scroll down to the bottom of the page till the Next option changes to Install.
(7) Click Done and follow the activation process to steam A&E on Firestick.
Note: As the apk file is no longer needed, make sure to delete the file to clean the device storage.
How to Stream A&E on Firestick using a VPN
If you are not a resident of the United States and wish to watch A&E, you have to use a VPN to watch A&E on Firestick.
(1). Go to the Firestick home screen and tap the Search icon.
(2). Type NordVPN in the search and select from the options below.
(3). Select Get to download the VPN from Amazon App Store.
(4). Click Open to launch NordVPN for Firestick.
(5). Enter the Email and Password of your account. Select Log In.
(6). Choose the US VPN server and connect to it.
(7). Now, open A&E from Your Apps & Channels and stream your favorite content.
Thus, we have come across the method to stream A&E on Firestick anywhere in the world using a VPN. It also has exclusive special clippings and deleted scenes. A&E can also be watched through streaming apps, and the streaming apps are Philo, Sling TV, fuboTV, Hulu, and AT&T TV Now.
Best VPN for Firestick
Check out the best VPN for Firestick with features and installation procedures.
The A&E app is free to install on Firestick, Android, and iPhone. It requires a TV service provider’s subscription for streaming.
You can watch A&E on Firestick by installing the app from the Amazon App Store.
You can watch A&E without cable using streaming platforms like Hulu+ live TV, Philo, Sling TV, and Vidgo.
A&E does not have subscriptions separately. A TV Service Provider subscription is sufficient for signing in to the app and streaming content.
If you are running with the older version of Firestick, not working issues may occur in common on your Firestick device. To fix it, update your Firestick to the latest version and try again.
Yes, you can stream A&E on Amazon Prime with a subscription at $4.99/ month.