Acorn TV stands for its glorious streaming service. You can enjoy watching Live TV, movies, exclusive shows, original series, and many more. Acorn TV streaming app adds new shows weekly, so the user will gain something new to watch. You can create a personal watchlist to add your favorite videos. It lets you enjoy different genres of content like Mysteries, Drama, Comedies, and so on. Acorn TV supports many devices, and Firestick is one among them. Stream Acorn TV on Firestick using a VPN, as it is geo-restricted outside the US.
Major Contents of Acorn TV
Some of the highlighting shows, series of Acorn TV are listed down.
- A Place to Call Home
- The Brokenwood Mysteries
- Agatha Christie’s Partners in Crime
- Jack Irish
- Doc Martin
- Midsomer Murders
- George Gently
- The Level
- Striking Out
Subscription of Acorn TV
Acorn TV offers two membership plans, which includes:
- Monthly Plan – $5.99 per month
- Annual Plan – $59.99 per year
You can get a free trial for up to seven days.
How to Install Acorn TV on Firestick
Acorn TV is officially available on the Amazon App Store, and so it will just take a couple of minutes to install Acorn TV on Firestick.
1. Connect the Firestick device to your smart TV.
2. You will get the Firestick Home Page.
3. Press the Search icon at the left top corner and search for Acorn TV.
4. Select the app from the search results, and the app page will appear.
5. Click the Get/Download button, and the app starts to install.
6. Finally, tap the Open option to start using the Acorn TV app on Fire TV Stick.
Best VPNs for Firestick
How to Stream Acorn TV on Firestick using a VPN
Acorn TV is geo-locked outside the USA. Hence, the user must use a VPN like ExpressVPN to unblock the service.
1. Download and install the ExpressVPN app on your Firestick device.
2. Launch the ExpressVPN app and Sign-in with your login details.
3. Pick the UK server and hit the Connect button.
4. Find and locate the Acorn TV app, and the homepage will open.
5. Choose your favorite content and start streaming.
Is Acorn TV free on Firestick?
Acorn TV is free to download on Firestick because it is natively present on the Amazon App Store. Yet, it is a subscription-based service, so you need to pay for streaming it.
How many devices can watch Acorn TV?
Acorn TV supports streaming up to four screens or devices at a time. This feature allows the user to share the ID with the other three members.
What is available on Acorn TV?
You can enjoy streaming tons of content on Acorn TV. It offers more than 80 exclusive shows, movies, live TV, original series like A Place to Call Home, The Brokenwood Mysteries, etc.
Can you download Acorn TV shows to watch offline?
The app doesn’t allow you to download the shows to watch offline. You can only stream the video and also can create a watchlist to add your favorite shows.