Xumo is an OTT streaming app for live TV and on-demand videos that is free for streaming and Ad-supported. It has no login or registration and offers 190+ live TV channels and closed captioning for all the contents. The Xumo app is available for free in the Amazon app store. However, Xumo is only accessible in certain countries, including the United States, so you need to use a VPN to watch it from abroad. Let’s see the steps to watch Xumo outside the US on Firestick using a VPN.
Steps to Install Xumo on Amazon Firestick
1. Launch the Firestick and select the Search icon at the top left corner.
2. Type Xumo using the remote and choose from the suggestions below.
3. Select Download to get Xumo from the Amazon app store.
4. After downloading, click Open to launch the Xumo app on Firestick.
5. Scroll the categories and choose the content for streaming.
Best VPNs for Xumo
Steps to Watch Xumo on Firestick outside the US
It is recommended to use a VPN for streaming the contents online because of copyright or geo-restriction issues. Follow the below instructions to stream Xumo outside the US with a VPN.
1. Go to the Fire TV Home screen and select the Search icon.
2. Type ExpressVPN in the search box and select it from the list below.
3. Click Get to download the app on Firestick.
4. Select Open to launch ExpressVPN on Firestick and click Sign In.
5. Enter the Email Id & Password of your account. Select Sign In.
6. Select the VPN server and connect to it.
7. Now, Open the Xumo app from the Your Apps & Channels section and start streaming the available content.
You can watch Xumo TV on Firestick safely using a VPN. A Paid VPN is preferable for protecting the user data IP address and bypassing the geo-restriction of streaming sites. Some of the best VPNs for Firestick are analyzed in our earlier posts, and have a glance over it.
1. What is Xumo?
Xumo is a free streaming platform for live TV and on-demand videos. It is available in selective countries.
2. Can I watch Xumo on Firestick?
You can watch Xumo TV on Firestick by downloading it from the app store. But, first, go through the above steps for the easy installation of the app.
3. Does Xumo require a subscription?
No, Xumo on Fire TV Stick is entirely free of cost for streaming, and no login or signup is required.