The demand for the services of VPN has been increased these days. Also, a lot of VPNs have emerged in the market. In the best-case scenario, VPN is the tool everyone wants their hand on to safeguard their privacy. And WarpVPN is one of the emerging VPNs that will help you protect your privacy. But you have to be paid subscriber to access their platform. With WarpVPN on your Firestick, you will get unlimited Bandwidth and servers for you to use. Also, your IP address will be masked by the WarpVPN. So, you will be completely anonymous while connected to the internet. So, in this article, we will see how to install WarpVPN on your Firestick.
Highlights of WarpVPN
- Easy to use with the single click to connect to the WarpVPN
- Connect to any available server you like.
- Connect to WarpVPN as long as you want with unlimited bandwidth.
- No one can steal your data with the advanced level encryption system.
- Subscribe to WarpVPN and get a 7-day free trial.
Subscription & Pricing
There are three subscription plans available for you to get the services of WarpVPN.
- 1 Month – $4.99 per month.
- 3 Month – $3.99 per month.
- 1 Year – $3.59 per month.
You can subscribe to any one of the mentioned subscription plans through the official website of WarpVPN.
How to Install WarpVPN on Firestick
WarpVPN is unavailable on your Firestick. So, you have to sideload the WarpVPN. Also, the method to sideload WarpVPN is as follows for your reference.
You need to turn on the apps from unknown sources to sideload any application.
1. Select the Cog icon from the upper right corner of your home screen.
2. Then, select My FireTV.
3. Now, choose Developer options.
4. Select the Apps from Unknown sources option.
5. Click on the Turn On button.
6. Now, Press the Home button on your Fire TV remote and go to the home screen.
7. Now, select the Find tab and choose the Search tile.
8. Use your Fire TV remote to enter Downloader on the Search Box and search for the app.
9. The search results will be shown below the Apps & Games category.
10. Select the Downloader app from the Apps & Games category.
11. Click on the Get or Download button to install the Downloader on Firestick.
12. After installation, click on the Open button to launch the Downloader app.
13. Select the Search Box from the home screen and enter the URL of the APK File of the WarpVPN https://bit.ly/35BG9mc.
14. Then, select the Go button to download the APK File.
15. Next, click on the Install button to install the WarpVPN.
16. After installation, you can launch the WarpVPN by clicking on the Open button.
17. Sign in to your account.
18. Select a Server and click on the Connect button.
19. Now, you have connected to WarpVPN on Firestick.
You can also check out the other best VPNs for your Firestick below.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is WarpVPN free?
No, you need to pay for a subscription to use it.
2. Can I install WarpVPN on Firestick?
You can only sideload the WarpVPN on your Firestick.
3. Will I get a free trial with WarpVPN subscription?
Yes, you will get a 7-day free trial.