CactusVPN is a premium VPN service that you can use to protect your data while watching content online. The CactusVPN app is officially available on the Amazon App Store on Fire TV and Firestick. You can use the CactusVPN app to watch movies, TV shows, and other video content unavailable in your region.
The servers offered by CactusVPN are fast and reliable, allowing you to watch content without any hassle. CactusVPN also offers torrenting servers, but they are limited in number. The subscription plans of CactusVPN are very affordable compared to other premium VPN services.
Valuable Findings !!
The VPN you are viewing now for your Firestick does offer decent security features. However, if you want to keep your digital presence private, consider choosing NordVPN for your Fire TV or Firestick. It's because we found NordVPN for Firestick to be more reliable and excel in terms of better security, speed, and convenience compared to the VPN you are reviewing now.
Also, NordVPN has over 6100+ ultra-fast servers in over 60+ countries. Upon choosing NordVPN over this VPN, you will experience a connection speed of 6730+ Mbps with no bandwidth limits. You can now take advantage of NordVPN's exclusive offer for a discounted price of 67% off + 3 Months Extra. Thus, you are one step away from protecting your Firestick from online threats.
What's More to Expect from NordVPN on Firestick:
- Split Tunneling
- Smart DNS & Double VPN
- Torrenting Servers
- Obfuscated Servers
- MFA Protection
- No-log Policy
- 24/7 Customer Support
If you want to try out this VPN service, CactusVPN offers a 30-day money-back policy, which you can use to experience the service before tuning into a subscription. This article will guide you on how to install and use the Cactus VPN app on Fire TV Stick streaming devices.
CactusVPN Specifications – An Overview
|Number of Servers
|Number of Countries
|Yes [Amazon App Store]
|2nd Gen (2016)
Fire TV Stick 4K (2018)
Fire TV Cube (1st and 2nd Gen)
Fire TV Stick Lite (2020)
Fire TV Stick 4K Max (2021)
|Credit & Debit Card, PayPal, Cryptocurrency
|OpenVPN (TCP & UDP), Wireguard, SSTP, SoftEther, IKEv2, L2TP/IPSec and PPTP
How to Install CactusVPN on Firestick and Fire TV
1. Connect your Firestick to a stable WiFi network connection.
2. Then, click the Find icon on the home page of the Fire TV Stick.
3. Go to the search bar. Enter the CactusVPN with the help of the on-screen keyboard.
4. From the search results, select the CactusVPN.
5. Click on the Get or the Download button on the app info page
This starts the installation process of the CactusVPN on your Firestick. After installation, you have to set up this VPN service on the Fire Stick to start using it hassle-free.
How to Set Up CactusVPN on Firestick
1. Upon the completion of the installation process, tap Open to launch the CactusVPN on the Fire TV Stick.
2. Then, sign in to your account by filling out the respective credentials.
3. Connect to the fastest server and use the VPN on your Fire TV Stick.
How to Use CactusVPN on Firestick
1. Tap the Connect button to connect to the fastest server based on your location.
2. If you want to change the location, click the Right Arrow button on the Location bar. You will get all the servers. Choose any from the list. Go to the Favorites menu to see the servers that you have marked as favorites. In the P2P section, you will get peer-to-peer servers.
3. As CactusVPN offers both DNS and VPN services, you can choose the VPN+Smart DNS option and click Continue.
4. Click the Three-dotted icon on the top to open the Settings menu.
5. In the Settings menu, you can customize the VPN’s connection settings, such as Protocols, Split Tunneling, and more.
6. In the General menu, you can enable or disable Auto Connect, Smart DNS, and other settings.
How to Sideload CactusVPN APK on Firestick
1. To sideload the CactusVPN APK File on Firestick, you must install the Downloader app on the Fire TV Stick from the Amazon App Store.
2. After installation, enable the Install unknown apps option on the Downloader app. Refer to the procedure below to turn on the feature.
Go to Settings → Tap My Fire TV → Hit on the Developer Options → Select Install unknown apps → Enable Downloader.
3. Launch the Downloader app on the Firestick.
4. Enter the CactusVPN APK Link (https://urlsrt.io/cactusvpn) on the URL bar and click the Go option.
5. After downloading the APK file, click Install to get the app on the Fire TV Stick.
6. Launch the CactusVPN on the Fire TV Stick and enter with the account credentials.
7. Now, you have successfully installed the CactusVPN on the Firestick through the sideloading process.
CactusVPN Features Available on Firestick
|No Log Policy
How to Sign Up for CactusVPN
Before you sign up for a subscription plan of CactusVPN, here is a table of subscription plan duration and their cost.
1. To create an account or sign up for a subscription, you have to visit the official website of CactusVPN on the web browser of your PC or Smartphone.
2. Then, click the GET CACTUSVPN button on the home page.
3. The following page shows information about the membership plans.
4. Choose any one of the membership plans and click the Get Started option.
5. Enter the details in the respective fields and select the mode of payment.
6. Finally, after filling up the details, tap on the Join now button to complete creating an account
|Contact Us Page
|Live Chat facility is not available on the official website of the CactusVPN
|Social Media Handles
Frequently Asked Questions
No. The CactusVPN offers a free and paid tier. If you wish to get access to more locations, you can make the necessary payments to start using this VPN on the Firestick.
Yes. The CactusVPN is a very safe and trusted VPN service to use on the Fire TV Stick.
The CactusVPN bypasses the geo-restrictions and comes with the additional DNS option combined with the VPN Service.
Yes. CactusVPN offers a 3-day free trial to experience all of its features.
CactusVPN Smart DNS is a combined feature offered with the VPN service. This feature will keep control of the internet speed while accessing more than 300 geo-blocked websites simultaneously.
Why Opt for CactusVPN?
The CactusVPN is the one the provides VPN as well as the Smart DNS service at the same time. So, this VPN Service works with the seven VPN protocols with the unlimited bandwidth speed. Additionally, using this VPN on the Firestick will help you with the streaming more number of geo-blocked websites at the same time.
- Provides advanced level security
- 24/7 Customer support
- Fast servers
- Connectivity issues
- Very few servers
Server Network & Locations7
Security & Privacy7.5
Performance & Speed8.5
Value for Money7.5