VPN Master – Ultimate VPN Proxy is a free VPN available for Firestick. If you use your Firestick for low-level internet usages like Netflix, YouTube, and other streaming applications, VPN Master is a great choice for Firestick. Since it is a free VPN, the features and encryption protocols are not advanced. In the VPN, you can’t bypass any geo-restrictions and it is not recommended for torrenting.
Highlights of VPN Master
- The VPN has more than 60 servers around the world.
- You can connect to the VPN with a single click.
- Since the encryption protocols are not powerful, you will get a faster download and upload speeds.
- Though the VPN is available free, there are no restrictions and limitations in data usage.
- You can install and use the VPN without any registration process.
VPN Master Supported Devices
VPN Master is only available for Android smartphones with OS 5.0 and above. Since Firestick’s OS (Fire OS) is similar to Android OS, you can install most of the Android applications through the apk file. Though the VPN Master is not available on the Amazon App Store, you can install the VPN by using the Downloader app.
Guide to Install VPN Master for Firestick.
Use the Downloader app to install the VPN Master for Firestick. The Downloader is the best third-party installer to install apps on Firestick.
Preparing Firestick to Install VPN Master
If you install apps on Firestick using third-party installers, you need to turn on Apps from Unknown Sources feature. Follow the below command from the Firestick home screen.
Settings –> My Fire TV –-> Developer Options –-> Apps from Unknown Sources -–> Turn On
1. Click on the Lens icon next to the Home icon. if you have Downloader app installed previously, go to step 6.
2. Type Downloader using the on-screen keyboard and search for it.
3. Select the Downloader app. The app will be listed on the Apps & Games category.
4. Click the Download icon to install the app.
5. Once the app is installed, click the Open button to open the Downloader app on Firestick.
6. Now, go to the Search bar and type the VPN Master’s download link https://bit.ly/2OwBdn6. After that, click the Go button.
7. Click the Install button on the next pop-up to install the VPN.
8. After the VPN is installed, click the Done and Delete buttons to delete the apk file.
9. Open the VPN Master from the Apps section and start using it on your Firestick.
VPN Master Alternatives
If you want a VPN with more servers and strong encryption protocols, you need to go for a premium of freemium VPNs. Use the below alternatives.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I know if my Firestick VPN is working?
Use our guide on how to check if VPN is working on Firestick. You can also use Find my IP in the Google search to ensure.
2. Can you be tracked if you use a VPN?
That depends on the VPN you are using. Premium VPNs like NordVPN and ExpressVPN will hide your IP address. Other basic VPN services can’t protect your IP address.
3. Is a VPN illegal?
No, using VPN is completely legal and you can use a VPN on any country without any issues.