TunnelBear offers a VPN service that you can use to protect your privacy. Also, other than protecting your privacy, you can use the TunnelBear to access global content because some of your favorite content will be blocked by geo-restrictions. More than that, the TyunnelBear VPN has 49 servers across the world. So, you can choose any available countries server to bypass censorship, prevent IP-based tracking, protect your online privacy, and more. Also, you can install the TunnelBear VPN on your Firestick. At the same time, you can follow the below section to install the TunnelBear VPN.
Highlights of TunnelBear VPN
- The VPN has servers in more than 23 countries.
- With one subscription, you can add up to 5 devices.
- TunnelBear VPN uses AES 259-bit encryption, it is one of the toughest encryption to decode.
- With the Launch at Startup feature, the VPN will be turned on whenever you turn on your device. You don’t have to turn on the VPN manually.
- The VPN has the Vigiland Mode to block all the internet connection when the VPN connection is interrupted.
TunnelBear VPN Pricing
TunnelBear VPN has both free and subscription-based services. You will have a 500MB of data limit in the free plan. You can use the free plan to check the VPN service. If you are satisfied with the TunnelBear VPN, you can upgrade your plans. TunnelBear VPN has three subscription plans.
- $9.99 per month,
- $59.88 per year ($4.99 per month),
- $120 for three years ($3.33 per month).
As you can see, if you choose a longer time period, you can minimize the money spent per month. Apart from these subscriptions, it also has team plans. For a team, you will get a free trial for 7 days, and then it costs $5.75 per user per month (min 2 users). For more information, visit the TunnelBEar VPN website.
How to Install TunnelBear VPN on Firestick
As you know, TunnelBear VPN is not available on Amazon App Store, and you need to use third-party installers. We will use the Downloader app to install TunnelBear VPN as it is one of the best third-party applications for Firestick.
Preparing Firestick to install TunnelBear VPN for Firestick
While using third-party installers, you need to turn on Apps from Unknown Sources.
Follow the command from your Firestick Home screen. Settings –> My Fire TV or Devices –> Developer Options –> Apps from Unknown Sources –> Turn on.
1. If you have the Downloader app, skip to step 7. If you don’t have the app, click Find > Search from the home screen.
2. Using the on-screen keyboard, type Downloader or choose it from suggestions.
3. Select the Downloader app from the Apps & Games section.
4. Tap on the Get or Download icon to download the app.
5. When the app is downloaded, click the Open icon to launch the Downloader app instantly.
6. For the first time, it will ask permission. Click Allow and OK.
7. Now, the Downloader app will appear. Navigate to the search bar and type the TunnelBear VPN’s download link https://bit.ly/3vmPQQq. Click the Go button.
8. The VPN will be downloaded; click the Install button to install the VPN.
9. The VPN will start installing on your device.
10. When installed, click the Open button to launch the TunnelBear VPN instantly or click the Done button.
11. When you click the Done, click the Delete button on the next screen to delete the TunnelBear VPN apk file.
12. Open the VPN from your Apps list and turn on the VPN. Browse without any geo-restrictions and anonymously.
Alternative Method – Install TunnelBear VPN on Firestick
You can also use the ES File Explorer to install TunnelBear VPN on Firestick and you can follow the step-by-step procedure below to do the same.
1. Hover to the Find tab and navigate to the Search tile. Select the Search tile.
2. Use the virtual keyboard to type and search for the ES File Explorer on the Search Box.
3. Choose the ES File Explorer app from the search result.
4. Click on the Get or Download button.
5. Now, you have installed the ES File Explorer app.
6. Click on the Open button to launch the ES File Explorer app.
7. Select the Downloader icon from the home screen.
8. Select the New tab from the lower-left corner.
9. In the Path field, enter the URL Of the TunnelBear APK File https://bit.ly/3vmPQQq.
10. Next, on the Name field, enter the text TunnelBear.
11. Click on the Download Now button.
12. Now, the TunnelBear APK File will start to download.
13. After downloading the APK File, select Open File.
12. On the next step, click on the Install button to install the TunnelBear VPN on Firestick.
13. You can now click on the Open button to launch the TunnelBear VPN.
14. Sign in with your account and choose a VPN server to connect.
15. Finally, click on the Connect button to enjoy the services of the TunnelBear VPN.
TunnelBear VPN Alternatives
You can also try these alternatives as well:
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, TunnelBear VPN will work on all the Firestick/Fire TV devices except 1st Gen Fire TV.
TunnelBear VPN is an above-average VPN and can be trusted. So yes, it is a good VPN.
You can check that by yourself. Open browser and Google “What Is My IP?” and check your virtual location.