Viva TV is an online streaming app that offers popular movies, series, and TV shows. It is stuffed with different genres of video content. This app releases new updates regularly. You can download the Viva TV on Firestick through the Viva TV apk. When streaming videos on Viva TV, use any o the trusted VPN. A vivid explanation about how to stream Viva TV on Firestick using a VPN is given below.
Features of Viva TV
Viva TV is designed with a good user-interface, and so this app is user-friendly. It also offers video in HD quality.
This app supports external media players like MX Player, Real-Debrid, and Trakt accounts. Hence, Viva TV lets you enjoy better streaming experiences.
Viva TV is compatible with many devices, namely Android, smart TVs, Amazon Firestick, and so on. You can get the service completely free of cost.
How to Install Viva TV on Firestick
With the sideloaded app called Downloader, you are able to get the Viva TV on Firestick.
(1) Connect the Firestick to the TV, and you will get the home page.
(2) Tap the Setting option at the top right corner.
(3) Go to the My Fire TV/Device option.
(4) Click the Developer options.
(5) Enable the Apps from Unknown Sources.
(6) Now, press the Search icon at the top left corner of the home page.
(7) Search for the Downloader app and pick the Downloader app under Apps & Games option.
(8) Hit the Get/Download button and wait for it to complete the download.
(9) Tap Open to start the Downloader app after the installation.
(8) Open the Downloader App and click the Allow & OK buttons.
(9) Type the URL of the Viva TV app in the type bar and then hit Go.
(10) Downloading the file takes some time. Press the Install option once the download is completed.
(11) When the installation is complete, click Done and then delete the apk.
Best VPNs for Viva TV
How to Stream Viva TV on Firestick using a VPN
- On your Firestick device, download and install the IPVanish VPN app.
- Launch the IPVanish VPN app and Sign-in with the required details.
- Tap the Connect icon and then go back to the Firestick home page.
- Navigate to the Viva TV app under Apps & Games option.
- You will get the home screen of the Viva TV.
- Press the Movies or TV shows option at the top of the home page.
- Pick any video and start watching.
- You can also search for your favorite videos by navigating to the Search option.
How do I get Viva TV to my Firestick?
You can download the Viva TV on Firestick by using its apk file. You always need a Downloader app to get any app through its apk or installing any third-party app.
Is Viva TV legal?
Some video content in Viva TV is pirated. So, use VPNs while streaming.
Why is Viva TV not working?
If you are using the older version of Viva TV, you may have some issues. Try updating the app on your Firestick.